Sunburnt child............

Banned
Link below....

Unbelievable really, some people!

38 Comments

tinkerbell28;8691220

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1281274/Mother-investigated-police-baby-badly-sunburnt-beach.html

headline says 20 percent burns,story underneath says 40 percent-anyone might think the daily mail are a tad innacurate:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

barky;8691257

headline says 20 percent burns,story underneath says 40 percent-anyone … headline says 20 percent burns,story underneath says 40 percent-anyone might think the daily mail are a tad innacurate:whistling:

Indeed even so a 5 month old baby left to burn? Seriously the story is true I saw it on the news and tried to find an article online.

Some people never cease to amaze me.....

Banned

Is 100% burns equal to a burnt chip?

Banned

had the mother fallen asleep or something, or just not thought, doesnt really say alot on it does it, still not as bad as some hospital staff make, but i suppose this wont be so easily brushed under the carpet

Banned

sassie;8691332

had the mother fallen asleep or something, or just not thought, doesnt … had the mother fallen asleep or something, or just not thought, doesnt really say alot on it does it, still not as bad as some hospital staff make, but i suppose this wont be so easily brushed under the carpet

Prob just wanted a stronger tan.

Original Poster Banned

sassie;8691332

had the mother fallen asleep or something, or just not thought, doesnt … had the mother fallen asleep or something, or just not thought, doesnt really say alot on it does it, still not as bad as some hospital staff make, but i suppose this wont be so easily brushed under the carpet

Its a new story probably why. Kids ward see sunburnt kids year in year out, tends to be more of an oversight though. A bit too much sun, not reapplying cream etc. Its not any better but leaving a 5 month exposed so badly and not noticing is awful.

Banned

tinkerbell28;8691405

Its a new story probably why. Kids ward see sunburnt kids year in year … Its a new story probably why. Kids ward see sunburnt kids year in year out, tends to be more of an oversight though. A bit too much sun, not reapplying cream etc. Its not any better but leaving a 5 month exposed so badly and not noticing is awful.

well as nobody knows anything, what makes this any different to all those the childrens wards see day in, day out, cant for one minute see the mother just lay there watching her baby getting redder and redder and redder, can you?

i am sure an applogy is all thats needed uk.news.yahoo.com/21/…tml

vibeone;8691319

Is 100% burns equal to a burnt chip?

vibeone;8691345

Prob just wanted a stronger tan.

sometimes its best not to try to be funny.

Original Poster Banned

sassie;8691426

well as nobody knows anything, what makes this any different to all those … well as nobody knows anything, what makes this any different to all those the childrens wards see day in, day out, cant for one minute see the mother just lay there watching her baby getting redder and redder and redder, can you?i am sure an applogy is all thats needed http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100524/thl-apology-after-baby-s-finger-cut-off-d831572.html

Indeed, not sure what that article has to do with it that is a professional issue and I am sure heads will roll.

Contrary to popular belief hospitals don't just get ss involved for the sake of it of the police. So although we don't know the full story yet. It looks bad. And pretty negectful.

Banned

skusey;8691455

sometimes its best not to try to be funny.

Second quote was serious - that almost certainly WAS the reason blud.

Banned

Jeez, haven't they heard of fake tan:roll:

Banned

munnski;8691303

Some people never cease to amaze me.....

Some people should'nt be allowed children,

She was lying next to the baby and did'nt think to check, hopefully social services will get involved

How awful, poor wee thing.

That picture of everyone on the beach looks like a cattle market - who would want to sit there in amongst that lot let alone take a wee baby there?

Original Poster Banned

FilthAndFurry;8691876

Jeez, haven't they heard of fake tan:roll:

You do actually get parents who fake tan their kids, seen it done, so yeah........

Banned

barky;8691257

headline says 20 percent burns,story underneath says 40 percent-anyone … headline says 20 percent burns,story underneath says 40 percent-anyone might think the daily mail are a tad innacurate:whistling:

try actually reading the story!

'Paramedics who attended the scene believed the boy was suffering from 20 per cent burns to his body. The baby was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital. No arrests have been made.
'The woman was spoken to by officers but has not been formerly interviewed.'
The hospital later said the extent of burns was nearer 40 per cent. He is still being treated in hospital where his condition is said to be stable.
[LEFT][/LEFT]

Banned

She is said to have been drinking before the incident.

another example of legal drug abuse almost costing lives:)

just say no

Banned

casparwhite;8693330

another example of legal drug abuse almost costing lives:)just say no

She would have been totally with it on illegal drug's :lol:

Banned

DLM;8693395

are you actually sane?

this is a child we are talking about

just say no

Banned

casparwhite;8693416

are you actually sane?this is a child we are talking aboutjust say no

I am very sane, thanks.

Are you????????????

Banned

DLM;8693427

I am very sane, thanks.

Not true.

Banned

vibeone;8693430

Not true.

GAL :thumbsup:

Banned

DLM;8693427

I am very sane, thanks.Are you????????????

sane.org.uk/Abo…ess

check again

Banned

casparwhite;8693437

http://www.sane.org.uk/AboutMentalIllnesscheck again

GAL :-D

Banned

http://www.sane.org.uk/img/aboutMentalillness/loony.jpg

Was it the McCanns on Holiday again?

Banned

splatsplatsplat;8693492

Was it the McCanns on Holiday again?

Consider line crossed.

(lol - not that I care)

I'm not hearing a no.

read this in the Sun this morning, the mother paid no attention to the passer by's remarks of "sunburn, sunburn" while pointing at the childs blistered legs.. said she was eastern european... ? as if that makes a difference to her being a sheeeite mother !

Original Poster Banned

csiman;8693318

try actually reading the story!'Paramedics who attended the scene … try actually reading the story!'Paramedics who attended the scene believed the boy was suffering from 20 per cent burns to his body. The baby was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital. No arrests have been made.'The woman was spoken to by officers but has not been formerly interviewed.'The hospital later said the extent of burns was nearer 40 per cent. He is still being treated in hospital where his condition is said to be stable.

Granted it was not that clear last night as it was a "breaking story" I could only find it on The Daily Fail:thumbsup:

Banned

tinkerbell28;8694073

Granted it was not that clear last night as it was a "breaking story" I … Granted it was not that clear last night as it was a "breaking story" I could only find it on The Daily Fail:thumbsup:

Fair enough :thumbsup:

barky;8691257

About that...

]http//ht…1TI

Banned

DLM;8693395

casparwhite;8693416

are you actually sane?this is a child we are talking aboutjust say no

DLM;8693427

I am very sane, thanks.Are you????????????

DLM;8693436

casparwhite;8693437

http://www.sane.org.uk/AboutMentalIllnesscheck again

DLM;8693441

GAL :-D

casparwhite;8693444

i see the men in white coats have been in for a collection:)

casparwhite;8694932

i see the men in white coats have been in for a collection:)

:thumbsup:

jellybaby22;8694949

^^^^a well overdue collection

numptyj;8694960

:thumbsup:

They have been in a few times in the last week or so ..........'my fella' said so ....... :roll:

Banned

DLM;8693436

Thats one of the saddest things I've ever seen :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?66
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2235
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082
    4. Sad news about Barcelona1868

See more discussions