Groups

Sunday Chat,

Hello all,

what's every1 up2 today thn,

I'm going out to watch footie Aston Villa v Man Utd,
    just bored at home,

P.S : I'm neutral

10 Comments

C'mon the villa i never get bored of seeing ole whisky nose squirm.... (liverpool fan )

Original Poster

junkenstein73;7974726

C'mon the villa i never get bored of seeing ole whisky nose squirm.... … C'mon the villa i never get bored of seeing ole whisky nose squirm.... (liverpool fan )

seems like :
    No side has been runner-up in the League Cup more often than Manchester United (four times).
    :whistling:

Banned

I am going to look at Heron chick's.

Well I stayed in last night so think I'm gonna go to a pub and watch United retain the Carling Cup. Might play poker at my local tonight aswell.

im getting all set to watch the old firm game(mon the hoops) then i will also be hoping villa can beat man utd

Is this a cleverly disguised football thread? :-D

Original Poster

Marina;7975057

Is this a cleverly disguised football thread? :-D

No but,ya but,don't know, NO not really :whistling:

same as you all really, old firm,cup final,bit of 360 then 24.......all accompanied by some nice Cold BUD!!! back at work tommorrow after a week off so having a big chillax day

lying in bed watching spongebob squarepants with no.2 sprat and contemplating dinner out v's getting off my butt and putting the pork in

jamstaruk1972;7974872

im getting all set to watch the old firm game(mon the hoops) then i will … im getting all set to watch the old firm game(mon the hoops) then i will also be hoping villa can beat man utd

I was really starting to like you up untill the whole villa thing :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions