Groups

Sunday Football *Spoilers*

Beyond any shadow of a doubt the biggest game of the season, the one everyone has been waiting for

Sunderland Vs Manchester City (4pm Sky Sports HD)

Oh and there's

'Manchester' United Vs Fulham (1.30pm Sky Sports HD)

as well.

33 Comments

Banned

From a City fan at work...

"even i gotta ask why they are showing it on TV.... who wants to watch that!"

(about the CITY game lolz)

I think Sunderland and Man Utd will win:)

mod

vibeone;8097228

From a City fan at work..."even i gotta ask why they are showing it on … From a City fan at work..."even i gotta ask why they are showing it on TV.... who wants to watch that!"(about the CITY game lolz)

I'll have a wild stab in dark and say perhaps City fans and Sunderland fans
    I won't be bothering with Man U V Fulham though as I have other things to be doing

Original Poster

My predictions

Sunderland 0 Manchester City 2
    Stretford 2 fulham 2

Banned

andywedge;8097288

I'll have a wild stab in dark and say perhaps City fans and Sunderland … I'll have a wild stab in dark and say perhaps City fans and Sunderland fansI won't be bothering with Man U V Fulham though as I have other things to be doing

He was having a moan about City not exactly being reknowned for their entertaining football away from home... and Sunderland is Sunderland.

No h4te brah!

Predictions as follows;

Sunderland 1 Carlos Tevez 1
    '3-in-a-row' Premier league champions 3 Fulham 0.

Thanks.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8097322

My predictions Sunderland 0 Manchester City 2Stretford 2 fulham 2

]Had a change of heart pickle?

You'd already predicted the teams below to win this weekend:

Everton [COLOR="Red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Drew 2-2)
    Wigan [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 4-0)
    Burnley [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 2-1)
    Hull [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 2-1)
    Villa [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Drew 0-0)
    Blackburn [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 3-1)
    Stretford
    Sunderland
    Portsmouth (Play at Anfield on Monday)

Sums up your football knowledge to be honest

Original Poster

guv;8099967

]Had a change of heart pickle?You'd already predicted the teams below to … ]Had a change of heart pickle?You'd already predicted the teams below to win this weekend:Everton [COLOR="Red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Drew 2-2)Wigan [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 4-0)Burnley [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 2-1)Hull [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 2-1)Villa [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Drew 0-0)Blackburn [COLOR="red"]FAIL[/COLOR] (Lost 3-1)StretfordSunderlandPortsmouth (Play at Anfield on Monday)Sums up your football knowledge to be honest

This is getting a little bit weird and worrying to be honest, do you not have anything better to do early on a sunday morning than stalk me ?? :oops:

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8099978

This is getting a little bit weird and worrying to be honest, do you not … This is getting a little bit weird and worrying to be honest, do you not have anything better to do early on a sunday morning than stalk me ?? :oops:

and yet you still didn't answer the question, you predicted sunderland would win, then they would lose, so which do you think?

Banned

colinsunderland;8100241

and yet you still didn't answer the question, you predicted sunderland … and yet you still didn't answer the question, you predicted sunderland would win, then they would lose, so which do you think?

prediction a win for Sunderland.. City are playing far too erratic at the moment, gave Chelsea a spanking last week but some of the clubs I would expect us to do well in, we get let down, but nothing changes

Original Poster

City could win, they could get beat you never know at the moment with the mighty City. Sunderland are frankly a very poor team but anything can happen, John Merricks stuntman will play 10 men behind the ball and might just catch us on the break, for now, im going to stick to 2-0 to city. Now lets hear your prediction.

Banned

dog_cop;8100221

bit rich young man with your comedy avatar

That's not nice DC.

Have you worked out what it is sticking out of his head that's glowing red at the end? I think I have a pretty good idea tbh.:-D

But anyhooo.

Predictions for today? Confident?

I think you'll win, but it is one of those games that really could go either way, be close or a thrashing for either side. Top teams have off games, but none are ever as erratic as City are.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8100265

City could win, they could get beat you never know at the moment with the … City could win, they could get beat you never know at the moment with the mighty City. Sunderland are frankly a very poor team but anything can happen, John Merricks stuntman will play 10 men behind the ball and might just catch us on the break, for now, im going to stick to 2-0 to city. Now lets hear your prediction.

A sunderland win, I already predicted that at the start of the thread but was deleted as I quoted one of your trolling posts.

Norwich City 2 v 2 Fulham
    Sunderland 1 v 3 City

guv;8100274

Have you worked out what it is sticking out of his head that's glowing … Have you worked out what it is sticking out of his head that's glowing red at the end? I think I have a pretty good idea tbh.:-D

lol of the week

he also appears to be stood(on one leg) in a pool of something

Banned

Seems to be random post deletions today...

vibeone;8101088

an earlier one of mine has gone as well,can't have been reported by OP though as I am on his ignore list:?

sticking with my earlier predictions for Man Utd and Sunderland wins

MUFC
    VDS
    Nev
    Rio
    Vidic
    Evra
    Carrick
    Nani
    Valencia
    Fletcher
    Berbatov
    Rooney

-------------------------------------

FULHAM
    Schwarzer
    Kelly
    Hangeland
    Baird
    Shorey
    Hughes
    Gera
    Murphy
    Dempsey
    Davies
    Zamora

My predictions.......

Utd 1-2 Fulham
    Sunderland 0-3 City

:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]inb4 people start talking about my goal yesterday.

The crowd went maaaad.

Gotta love my thousands of fans. [/COLOR]

transit;8101501

My predictions.......Utd 1-2 FulhamSunderland 0-3 City :thumbsup:

LOL as per usual your predictions are predictable

[COLOR="Red"]BTW it's going to be 3-1 to Man Utd.[/COLOR]

Wow... Murphy booked

http://i42.tinypic.com/2jb65ch.jpg

Thank the lord that games over, i fell asleep several times watching it .............

roll on the main event :thumbsup:

Banned

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2006/fshu.jpg

Banned

dog_cop;8102350

Is that Tevez you're calling an inbred DC?

(The guy does look ugly, but not sure who its meant to be!)

££ JASE ££;8099479

Predictions as follows;Sunderland 1 Carlos Tevez 1'3-in-a-row' Premier … Predictions as follows;Sunderland 1 Carlos Tevez 1'3-in-a-row' Premier league champions 3 Fulham 0.Thanks.

United win 3-0, thats part one correct....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Come on Citttttttttttttttttttttttttttttty

DC...amazed, you of all people !

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qdmwar.jpg

Banned

vibeone;8101088

I think it happens when someone starts crying tbh. Such a shame when he's a giver but not a taker. (No homo)

Come on the Black Cats.

££ JASE ££;8102594

United win 3-0, thats part one correct....:thumbsup:

You should have had a bet mate :thumbsup:

Lol at City.

££ JASE ££;8099479

Predictions as follows;Sunderland 1 Carlos Tevez 1'3-in-a-row' Premier … Predictions as follows;Sunderland 1 Carlos Tevez 1'3-in-a-row' Premier league champions 3 Fulham 0.Thanks.

Hey not bad eh?
    A £5 bet double on this would have netted me over £600.
    Pity i didnt have a bet eh? lol
    :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846253
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2951
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34201
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1631

See more discussions