Groups

Sunday Papers

as i'm too lazy to go to the shop, has anyone seen any ad's for mw2 in todays papers?

Was thinking the supermarkets might advertise heavily today and go live with there price points

6 Comments

why bother looking in ur sunday papers when there has been trillions of stuff on here about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tons of threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6815776

why bother looking in ur sunday papers when there has been trillions of … why bother looking in ur sunday papers when there has been trillions of stuff on here about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tons of threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True but i like to get it from the horses mouth so to speak:thumbsup:

Huzzah! Another MW2 thread.............

Nothing in the news of the world, shocked. Thought there would def be something in there.

Fingers crossed for tmrw

Original Poster

Starr;6816506

Nothing in the news of the world, shocked. Thought there would def be … Nothing in the news of the world, shocked. Thought there would def be something in there.Fingers crossed for tmrw

Bummer, talk about keeping your cards close to your chest:roll:

junkenstein73;6816557

Bummer, talk about keeping your cards close to your chest:roll:

Or.... They are not gonna splash out on advertisement as they are selling it for so cheap this year.

We can hope
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions