Groups

Sunday Tea

What's everyone having for tea

17 Comments

Nothin... cba to eat today x x

I made the kids roast chicken pots and veggies though x x

getting the silver out for cream teas and a bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvee, sweeeet

ooh and a proper pork pie with piccalilli

Alfonse;6095058

getting the silver out for cream teas and a bottle of Bollinger Special … getting the silver out for cream teas and a bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvee, sweeeetooh and a proper pork pie and piccalilli

these kind of threads make me starving... I'm gonna go clean up lol

Have a great day peeps, see you later x x

Original Poster

ooh and a proper pork pie with piccalilli[/quote]

....brill, proper mans food:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6095065

these kind of threads make me starving... I'm gonna go clean up lolHave a … these kind of threads make me starving... I'm gonna go clean up lolHave a great day peeps, see you later x x

ta ta

MikeL;6095116

ta ta

bye I'm off to get my free cider :whistling:

Banned

My girls and my OH are eating spag bol which i just finished making.

Im a vegetarian so ill prob grab some cereal or something later xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6095129

bye I'm off to get my free cider :whistling:

...get me some while your there:thumbsup:

Marshmellows

Chinese later mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we had roast beef with all the trimmings

Had a roast dinner for lunch, not sure what I am going to have for tea probably a sandwich or something

Original Poster

Gotta go ...now my tea is being served!!!!!:whistling:

well had roast earlier and since the chickens have laid me lots of eggs today it looks like eggs of some sort for tea lol

I had some KFC about an hour ago...and I decided I couldn't be bothered to go gym today since it shuts at 7....I've undone all my hard work, haven't I? :giggle:

we had fish pie, it wasnt too bad really (made from scratch by moi) but i added a bit too much milk for the sauce :cry:

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;6096374

we had fish pie, it wasnt too bad really (made from scratch by moi) but i … we had fish pie, it wasnt too bad really (made from scratch by moi) but i added a bit too much milk for the sauce :cry:

Is 'scratch' fresh water or salt water?:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…812
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions