Groups

Sundays Fooball.

Banned
    Going well.

52 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://arsenalcolumn.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/cesc_fabregas_victory_650949.jpg

Chelasea 7/1 atm, if they get one I can see them going on to win.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 14th Nov 2010

Banned

really well

Accumulator killer again, can't believe how many the big 3 are losing /drawing this season

Original Poster Banned

greg_68

Chelasea 7/1 atm, if they get one I can see them going on to win.

not watching the game so dont know how its panning out.. did you get on it @ sevens?

Original Poster Banned

greg_68

Accumulator killer again, can't believe how many the big 3 are losing … Accumulator killer again, can't believe how many the big 3 are losing /drawing this season

i never touching ANYTHING above a 1/2

Banned

DangerGod

not watching the game so dont know how its panning out.. did you get on … not watching the game so dont know how its panning out.. did you get on it @ sevens?

Sunderland by far the better team so far, could have easily been 3 or 4 nil
    Chelsea should have had a player sent off
    Chelsea fans booing at half time

No way I would back chelsea to win considering Sunderland's excellent defensive record this season

I bet on Sunderland at 14/1 in a double with Arsenal. Just put the match on..........result. lol

No didn't ake bet but not very often Chelsea are 7/1 at 55 minutes looked ok now 68 minutes times running out. Sunderland look as likely to score tbf.

Banned

Syzable

I bet on Sunderland at 14/1 in a double with Arsenal. Just put the match … I bet on Sunderland at 14/1 in a double with Arsenal. Just put the match on..........result. lol

excellent, think i would lay a little off if it were me

Chelsea now 26 on betfair
    sunderland 1.19

Apart for Colin, love to see Chelsea get one.

Never going to be a better chance to win the league for Arsenal than this year.

colinsunderland

excellent, think i would lay a little off if it were me :)Chelsea now 26 … excellent, think i would lay a little off if it were me :)Chelsea now 26 on betfairsunderland 1.19

I only stuck £2 on it online at William Hill this morning so i'm not too worried...........plus the tension makes it more exciting, X)

Banned

ive backed arsenal to win the league actually so hope they do
    of course after this perfomance it could be us lol

Bet just to rub it in you knew Karl was a Chelsea fan.

Banned

what was the arsenal score?

safx41

what was the arsenal score?

2-1 to Arsenal, Everton looked poor.

Original Poster Banned

colinsunderland

ive backed arsenal to win the league actually so hope they do :)of course … ive backed arsenal to win the league actually so hope they do :)of course after this perfomance it could be us lol

i hope so! would love that. what price did you get on us to win the league?

1 - 2 to Arsenal

Cech has never been the same since Hunt caved his head in. Was a World Class keeper before that but has always been so-so since.

Banned

DangerGod

i hope so! would love that. what price did you get on us to win the … i hope so! would love that. what price did you get on us to win the league?

10.5 on betfair

almost 3-0 there

Supermod

Even when he isnt on the pitch John Terry is being an idiot.

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986

Even when he isnt on the pitch John Terry is being an idiot.

whats going on?

any scores please guys?

Supermod

DangerGod

whats going on?

Complaining to the 4th official about something. Called him over just to give him an earful.

Supermod

Charlie Scene

any scores please guys?

Chelsea 0...Sunderland 2...

Charlie Scene

any scores please guys?

Chelsea 0 - Sunderland 2

Chelsea 0-2 Sunderland

Everton 1 -2 Arsenal FT

Supermod

The 2-2 result at Villa Park is starting to look like a decent result. Just a shame that United have drawn over half their games.

Yeeeeee Haw!!!! lol

utd threw away a chance to catch up this weekend! given the run around by villa's youth team midfield,embarrassing....

Banned

get innnnnn

Should make up for the Newcastle result.............beating the champions 3-0 is not bad. lol

Supermod

Charlie Scene

utd threw away a chance to catch up this weekend! given the run around by … utd threw away a chance to catch up this weekend! given the run around by villa's youth team midfield,embarrassing....

I wouldnt say threw away. They did well to get a point considering how poor they were.

Original Poster Banned

Syzable

Yeeeeee Haw!!!! lol

3-0.christ.

Chelsea.....LOL

could be arsenals year! rather them than citeh or chelski though

anyone pop up an upto date league top 4/5 maybe cheers

Incredible, fair play to anyone that won money off the back of this result after the Newcastle game.

magicjay1986

I wouldnt say threw away. They did well to get a point considering how … I wouldnt say threw away. They did well to get a point considering how poor they were.

Tbh it was as more about Villa being good as Utd being poor imo. No one could handle Villa's pace

Banned

Charlie Scene

could be arsenals year! rather them than citeh or chelski thoughanyone … could be arsenals year! rather them than citeh or chelski thoughanyone pop up an upto date league top 4/5 maybe cheers

sportinglife.com/foo…tml

Chelsea 13 28 20 28 0-3 v Sunderland
    Arsenal 13 26 14 26 2-1 FT v Everton
    Man Utd 13 25 11 26
    Man City 13 22 5 15
    Bolton 13 19 2 21
    Sunderland 13 19 2 15 3-0 v Chelsea

greg_68

Incredible, fair play to anyone that won money off the back of this … Incredible, fair play to anyone that won money off the back of this result after the Newcastle game.

I only took a punt as they were offering 14-1 which seemed too long to me.............and so it proved. lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1535
      2. word association Game72944192
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2658

See more discussions