SUNS OUT....gardening deals wanted

8 replies
Found 15th Apr 2010
OK, have just delved into the shed and blown the dust of my garden tools. Very old and knackered (bit like me!).

Decided I am going to treat myself to decent new good quality spade, fork, hoe and wheelbarrow. Preferably delivered, so does anyone know any good deals / ideas who to go to for all this please.

Lots of spring bdays coming up so think I might treat them to nice garden planters etc so that would be a bonus if they sold those too.

Any ideas guys

1. Misc
  2. Garden
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Garden
8 Comments

I got a hose pipe adaptor set in home bargains for 79p.

i would hold off for now someone told me we are to expect snow at weekend lol.

greyparrot;8373510

i would hold off for now someone told me we are to expect snow at weekend … i would hold off for now someone told me we are to expect snow at weekend lol.

Snow and ash... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ha thanks guys

But I need to justify the cost of my shed by storing some stuff in it........!

Original Poster

:w00t: It's a bank holiday AND THE SUNS GONE IN

But, I have just ordered lots of basics for my garden. Came to almost £300 Tesco Direct. Great discounts.....
8% Quidco
Various reductions on garden tools (Spear & Jackson), saved £30, 4 lots of tools
Extra points on gardening 1250 just on this order
20% off all gardening stuff up to 4 May using code TDX-MHLY
No delivery cost

Have paid just over £200, job done :-D:thumbsup:

I dont know how this compares to other stores but I thought this seemed like a good deal.
lidl.co.uk/cps…htm
Fruit bushes
Assorted varieties
Height (cm): 37
[COLOR=#ff0000]4 for £5[/COLOR] or £1.79 each

Original Poster

WoolyM;8488171

I dont know how this compares to other stores but I thought this seemed … I dont know how this compares to other stores but I thought this seemed like a good deal. http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_10258.htmFruit bushesAssorted varieties Height (cm): 37 [COLOR=#ff0000]4 for £5[/COLOR] or £1.79 each

Not sure I am clever enough for fruit bushes yet....just getting to grips with bedding plants

iglimpse;8488346

Not sure I am clever enough for fruit bushes yet....just getting to grips … Not sure I am clever enough for fruit bushes yet....just getting to grips with bedding plants

I just plant things. If they dont grow its nothing to do with me just that the area or soil conditions were not right. Or it rained too much or not enough. etc :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions