super fi are super CRUD!

my shure gave up on me, i got some senneishereosdonsdanjf (however u spell them) and now the super fi 5 (if thats what they are called)

they SUCK! i want my shure back. but spent too much on crappy replacements.

pointless thread done

13 Comments

wtf MB X) have u been overdosing on the lurpak X)

Banned

Exciting

tick tock

What the heck are you going on about hahahahaha!

Original Poster

haha lurpak would have been a better investment...i could do with smashing my husbands face with them...im annoyed.....although that wouldnt help! haha

its headphones i be yapping about

nikkib123

What the heck are you going on about hahahahaha!

Nikki - MB has a secret addiction - one I also have - LURPAK X) she has obviously had three slices of toast this evening instead of two...............just bare with her

bossyboots

Nikki - MB has a secret addiction - one I also have - LURPAK X) she has … Nikki - MB has a secret addiction - one I also have - LURPAK X) she has obviously had three slices of toast this evening instead of two...............just bare with her

Your as bad as her hahaha, I prefer utterly butterly!

Nooooooooooooooooo Nicki - Utterly Butterly is like Primark of the Butters!!! Dont do it!!!!!

Original Poster

haha!! micoo wouldnt be pleased!

bossyboots

Nooooooooooooooooo Nicki - Utterly Butterly is like Primark of the … Nooooooooooooooooo Nicki - Utterly Butterly is like Primark of the Butters!!! Dont do it!!!!!

I hang my head down in shame and have given myself a telling off!

Original Poster

can u help me on my other thread?

magicbeans

can u help me on my other thread?

what other thread? linky please

Its disappeared!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917246
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387

See more discussions