Groups
    EXPIRED

Super Impact?

hey,
    im looking for some tablets to help me lose weight, ive found these catrima.co.uk/sup…htm super impact and was wondering if anyone had tried them? or if anyone could recommend something similar? thanks in advance, rep to those who help

4 Comments

Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend any tablets for weight loss, the only way is a calorie controlled diet (of one flavour or another) !!

Will power - that's all you need sadly that doesn't come in a bottle...

g8ina

Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend any tablets for weight loss, the only way … Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend any tablets for weight loss, the only way is a calorie controlled diet (of one flavour or another) !!Will power - that's all you need sadly that doesn't come in a bottle...

If you have got will power you're 70% there! Watch what you eat, don't starve yourself, bit of exercise and you will see the fat falling off.

Exercise and a controlled diet is my recommendation...diet alone will simply lose weight that you usually regain without a regular exercise regime...believe me once you get into the habit of regular exercise it becomes compulsive.

Eat healthily and sensibly and take up exercise.......that is the key,not tablets,no-one I know has ever lost weight with tablets.A big con imo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions