super mario all stars 25th anniversary addition for Wii

16 replies
Found 7th Feb 2011
Can anyone tell me if this is a game that can be played by 2 players at once???

16 Comments

Supermod

Not at exactly the same time, no.

Original Poster

thank you, so is it a case of player 1 dies then player 2 has a go? Sorry, just trying to decide wether to get it for the kids

its awful, dont waste ur money, my four year old played for about ten mins then was bored

joharni

its awful, dont waste ur money, my four year old played for about ten … its awful, dont waste ur money, my four year old played for about ten mins then was bored

I hope people do realise that the game is nothing more than a port of a 17 year old game collection.

Edited by moderator: "INSULTING" 8th Feb 2011

no my four year just appreciates better graphics and game play and isnt stuck in a time warp

Be nice to each other, posts deleted.

MikeT

Be nice to each other, posts deleted.

sorry was just trying to advise op that the games not much use to smaller children!

joharni

sorry was just trying to advise op that the games not much use to smaller … sorry was just trying to advise op that the games not much use to smaller children!

It was all right for when the current generation were kids...

Whatttt, it was good enough when we were kids, immense collection!

I think, out of the 4 games on there, 2 of them are 2 player (take in turns) and 2 are single player.

joharni

sorry was just trying to advise op that the games not much use to smaller … sorry was just trying to advise op that the games not much use to smaller children!

Not entirely what you said, you stated "It's awful", which is an opinion based on what your 4 year old thinks, not entirely Nintendo's target demographic I wouldn't have thought.

People, like me, who remember the original will love it! Although as Sy said in another thread sometimes these things are best left in the past

joharni

no my four year just appreciates better graphics and game play and isnt … no my four year just appreciates better graphics and game play and isnt stuck in a time warp

Better gameplay than Super Mario World?
It's practically the ultimate platform game.

sancho1983

Not entirely what you said, you stated "It's awful", which is an opinion … Not entirely what you said, you stated "It's awful", which is an opinion based on what your 4 year old thinks, not entirely Nintendo's target demographic I wouldn't have thought.People, like me, who remember the original will love it! Although as Sy said in another thread sometimes these things are best left in the past

as she was asking for her children i thought my 4 year olds opinion would be of more use than nintendos target audience... and it is awful compared to the new marios unless u want it for a trip down memory lane!

Supermod

joharni

no my four year just appreciates better graphics and game play and isnt … no my four year just appreciates better graphics and game play and isnt stuck in a time warp

Then you ought to have done your research before you purchased.

What graphics do you expect from a game of its age and as far as game play is concerned, it is one of the best.

yes ur quite right i should, which is why i was offering advice so she doesnt make the same mistake

Original Poster

thank you....to everyone....all advise welcome. Have decided to leave it and wait for a good deal on a two player game.......any recommendations???? my children are 3 and 5 but the 3 yr old is very good on super mario on the ds!!

yeah so is mine, loves the new games which is why he doesnt like this
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322833
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710975
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247575
    4. word association Game74244878

See more discussions