Super Mario Bros. Build A Level Mug Only £6.99 Delivered @The Gift and Gadget Store

Found 8th Aug 2017Edited by:"Funky_DealFinder"
Now i know you're going to think this should be in the "Deals" section, but a £1 saving doesn't pass as a "Deal" for me, but i thought i'd share this since it looked really cool

2760055.jpg
A Super Mario Bros. Build A Level Mug , (The stickers are waterproof and reusable)
Link taking you to the mug @The Gift and Gadget store >link< For £6.99

And that's it, i found it cool so i thought i'd bring attention to it

(Pic with no stickers on mug)2760055-FPOEP.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
deleted1431257
£7.92 on Amazon (Prime) for those who prefer Amazon
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 8th Aug 2017
hass12311 m ago

£7.92 on Amazon (Prime) for those who prefer Amazon

£7.99 @ Game with free delivery too
Edited by: "Funky_DealFinder" 8th Aug 2017
Isn't any sort of saving a 'deal' though? (Be it a minor or greater deal).

Just curious why you chose to posted it in misc?
kos1c9th Aug

Isn't any sort of saving a 'deal' though? (Be it a minor or greater deal). …Isn't any sort of saving a 'deal' though? (Be it a minor or greater deal). Just curious why you chose to posted it in misc?

"but a £1 saving doesn't pass as a "Deal" for me", For me at least, a £1 saving doesn't warrant a post
Funky_DealFinder4 h, 25 m ago

"but a £1 saving doesn't pass as a "Deal" for me", For me at least, a £1 s …"but a £1 saving doesn't pass as a "Deal" for me", For me at least, a £1 saving doesn't warrant a post

But posting it in misc means less people see it and they may miss out on the savings.

Just seems like you're cold vote dodging...

Edit:
"£1 saving doesn't warrant a post."

Why post it at all?
Edited by: "kos1c" 11th Aug 2017
kos1c30 m ago

But posting it in misc means less people see it and they may miss out on …But posting it in misc means less people see it and they may miss out on the savings. Just seems like you're cold vote dodging...Edit: "£1 saving doesn't warrant a post."Why post it at all?

Post this yourself if you want it to be posted in the Deals section that badly.

And if you mean why even post it in a misc, i thought it looked cool and i thought other people might think it looks cool and may want to buy it or at least know about and wait for it to go cheaper
Funky_DealFinder59 m ago

Post this yourself if you want it to be posted in the Deals section that …Post this yourself if you want it to be posted in the Deals section that badly.And if you mean why even post it in a misc, i thought it looked cool and i thought other people might think it looks cool and may want to buy it or at least know about and wait for it to go cheaper

I don't post deals as I don't mods removing them without reason. (Past 6 deals were removed).

I'm just curious why people pick to post deals in misc over the section dedicated to deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants