Found 15th Nov 2007
Anyone got theirs yet? Boyfriend got his this morning, from game.co.uk (I think), he aint been off it for more than a wee break yet :giggle:

10 Comments

It's supposed to be the best game on the Wii, I'm really tempted to buy it but I've got too many games at the moment that I need to play.

Sloth/Mod

It's excellent. Little 'un's been on it. I had a 5 minute bash on it and it's very good, a real return to form. Should help shift even more Wii's.

cant see a deal here am i missing something

Sloth/Mod

thankshotdeals

cant see a deal here am i missing something

Yes, the correct forum. :whistling:

LOL :giggle:

The game is going to be awesome, but I have to wait until Christmas for it :-( I've got too many games to play at the moment and it should make Christmas day really good by playing Mario Galaxy!

98% on metacriric - highest ever score!!! ]http//ww…axy

ohh been playing it since half 7 this morning its brill i have a stupid smile on my face when playing it its so cool

You'd think with all the hassle the princess has had with bowser over the years, she'd at least have a restraining order against him by now....

yep played it a few weeks ago and its an awesome game, the best on the wii so far imo

just need to get some time to play some games more!

recommended 100%

yus786

suchafunkymonkey

You'd think with all the hassle the princess has had with bowser over the … You'd think with all the hassle the princess has had with bowser over the years, she'd at least have a restraining order against him by now....

Lol, I used to think that as well........ and if I was in Marios position, I'd probably move onto another girl that's less hassle. :giggle:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Gatwick Airport Parking44
  2. Wireless earphones22
  3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
  4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions