Groups
    EXPIRED

Super Mario Galaxy

This game for the Nintendo Wii is due out end of this month. The cheapest pre-order is from Amazon at £32.99, can anyone find it cheaper???

8 Comments

SHOP2.COM
    £29.99 Delivered plus quidco
    shopto.net/pag…U00

Btw don't think its going to be released month though.

Think this is best price atm

Col

(looking at end of August for this I think)

Original Poster

Thanks for that, great price. dvd.co.uk say release is due 30.6.2007, but I also see that your link state end of aug.

im pretty sure this isnt coming out any time soon

Its still TBA

Catrina

Thanks for that, great price. dvd.co.uk say release is due 30.6.2007, but … Thanks for that, great price. dvd.co.uk say release is due 30.6.2007, but I also see that your link state end of aug.

nope, it definately is scheduled for the end of august (but there could be further delays), so there's not much point in preordering it so early unless you know there's stock shortages or something, as occasionally other sites reduce the price.

Original Poster

That is a real shame! I was hoping to get it as a birthday present

At virgin megastores you can get it for £29.00, with free delivery. Says it's available from September 7th. Everywhere says a different release date though!

it wont be this month next month or the month after its only out in usa 12th november.apparently 1st december here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions