Groups

Super Mario Galaxy Help

Ok, so I have all completed all 120 levels on Galaxy with Mario and Luigi and finshed the centre of the universe again and have unlocked the Grand finale galaxy. but I dont see a new galaxy appearing or any difference to the game. Is there something hidden or do I have to do the centre of the universe again. Can anyone tell me. Cheers

5 Comments

The Grand finale galaxy is your 'reward' for completing the game with Luigi. Sucks doesn't it?

How do you play as Luigi?

Original Poster

sancho1983;6341496

How do you play as Luigi?

You have to get all 120 stars with Mario

Original Poster

Rhys135;6341402

The Grand finale galaxy is your 'reward' for completing the game with … The Grand finale galaxy is your 'reward' for completing the game with Luigi. Sucks doesn't it?

It says that at the end but I didnt see another galaxy appear I thought a bonus galxay was supposed to appear, I was expecting to play another few levels. can you confirn/clarify this?

Original Poster

Dont worry found Grand finale galaxy hidden on the trials galaxy. What a let down though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764411
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions