Groups

super mario glaxy 2 or super mario brothers on the wii

Banned
    which one is best? for an 8yr old

14 Comments

Super Mario Galaxy is the one I want never mind your littlen. Super Mario Brothers I have got, got a little bored with it.

Mario Bros in my opinion!

Original Poster Banned

well at £30 a game, he will be getting one - lol

Super Mario Bros I would say is better for someone young.

SuperEd

mario galaxy 2

Depends how clever they are, SMG2 will need your help on it too.

New Super Mario Bros has a feature that will take control of your character and help you through harder bits. Not sure if Super Mario Galaxy has this or not.

super mario bros

7 yr old has both but does get stuck on what to do next on galaxy...i have to utube it for him!!

Supermod

Definitely SMB for an 8 year old. However, SMG is a great game but it isnt as easy as SMB to pick up.

Supermod

natversion1

New Super Mario Bros has a feature that will take control of your … New Super Mario Bros has a feature that will take control of your character and help you through harder bits. Not sure if Super Mario Galaxy has this or not.

Yes, it does. Only after you have lost a certain amount of lives.

Original Poster Banned

so i may get to play a little if i get him the mario galaxy - lol

Supermod

sassie

so i may get to play a little if i get him the mario galaxy - lol

Why not play "multiplayer" on SMB. It is great!

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986

Why not play "multiplayer" on SMB. It is great!

i dont tend to get a look in - lol

sassie

i dont tend to get a look in - lol

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is actually pretty good 2 player, the 2nd player controls this little gold star that imobilizes the enemy and if you spin the controller it will kill most enemies too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314110
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1737
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292

See more discussions