Groups

Super Mario GTA!

Forget Odyssey, this is the version we want!

metro.co.uk/201…03/

10 Comments

Super Mario should be left alone. What we need is a Harry Potter Gta style game where free roaming in the castle exists.

kay1992

Super Mario should be left alone. What we need is a Harry Potter Gta … Super Mario should be left alone. What we need is a Harry Potter Gta style game where free roaming in the castle exists.

Yeah because the masses are demanding that oO
    All the previous HP games have had some element of free roaming.

Someone should make a Robocop Game in the same sort of idea as the Arkham open city, upgrades as you go..

I don't want it. Mario is a different kind of game and if they decide to go down the GTA route it will just be classed as kids GTA. now I could be wrong about this but that's the way I see it atm.

haritori

Someone should make a Robocop Game in the same sort of idea as the Arkham … Someone should make a Robocop Game in the same sort of idea as the Arkham open city, upgrades as you go..

I'd buy that for a dollar!!

Lego City is the kids GTA and its very very good game, cant wait for it on XB1

haritori

Lego City is the kids GTA and its very very good game, cant wait for it … Lego City is the kids GTA and its very very good game, cant wait for it on XB1

​i love the Lego games and have them all so far. can't wait for this one either

They should do a Mario game that just simulates him plumbing, they've missed a trick.. Perfect for vr... Unblocking princess toad's stool from the toilet (or whatever her name is).

dtovey89

Yeah because the masses are demanding that oOAll the previous HP games … Yeah because the masses are demanding that oOAll the previous HP games have had some element of free roaming.

No, you roam in what they give you meaning it's not free roam. It was just a suggestion anyway.

haritori

Lego City is the kids GTA and its very very good game, cant wait for it … Lego City is the kids GTA and its very very good game, cant wait for it on XB1

The problem there is that they never seem to drop in value, I got Marvel for £8 (one of the ONLY games I've completed!! :)), but I'm still waiting for Jurassic Park to drop to sub £10!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      2. What would be HELL to you?1920
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions