Expired

Super Mario Maker Level sharing thread.

Found 14th Sep 2015
share your mario maker levels here!

just post the level ID and its name or even give it a backstory!

i should (hopefully) get mine tomorrow and look forward to trying out some of the Hukd makers creations.
Community Updates
MiscSuper Mario
51 Comments
http://www.gamesoul.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Super-mario-Maker-feaurette.jpg
You beat me to it. lol. Keep meaning to get round to making a thread for it. lol.

I just made two new levels today if anyone wants to try them out. They are more of an exploring level than one to try beat. Very easy to play but it's possible you can die.
Mario World Zoo - ID 9984-0000-0036-C391
Mario World Zoo 2 - ID A09F-0000-0037-4BF1 (If you only have time for one or just want to play one, play this one instead. I think it's better than the first)

This one is just a simple play. I called it Can you Find Yoshi because he's hidden (shouldn't be difficult). Don't actually need to find him to beat the game but the purpose of it is to just find him for fun
Can you find Yoshi? - ID D8CD-0000-002D-3101

Others:
Find the way out - ID 56E5-0000-0025-E237
Two way castle. Easy or Hard way - ID 667E-0000-0023-52A8
Castle World - ID 98C4-0000-0022-EB75
Underwater World - ID 24E5-0000-0020-5241
My First World - ID 3B77-0000-001E-E16F
Edited by: "CoolDude0123" 14th Sep 2015
CoolDude0123

You beat me to it. lol. Keep meaning to get round to making a thread for … You beat me to it. lol. Keep meaning to get round to making a thread for it. lol.I just made two new levels today if anyone wants to try them out. They are more of an exploring level than one to try beat. Very easy to play but it's possible you can die.Mario World Zoo - ID 9984-0000-0036-C391Mario World Zoo 2 - ID A09F-0000-0037-4BF1 (If you only have time for one or just want to play one, play this one instead. I think it's better than the first)This one is just a simple play. I called it Can you Find Yoshi because he's hidden (shouldn't be difficult). Don't actually need to find him to beat the game but the purpose of it is to just find him for funCan you find Yoshi? - ID D8CD-0000-002D-3101Others:Find the way out - ID 56E5-0000-0025-E237Two way castle. Easy or Hard way - ID 667E-0000-0023-52A8Castle World - ID 98C4-0000-0022-EB75Underwater World - ID 24E5-0000-0020-5241My First World - ID 3B77-0000-001E-E16F

oO you've been busy since launch X)
TOMBOY25360

oO you've been busy since launch X)

I really have! lol. It took me away from MGS V and many other things I was suppose to be doing. lol. Had just so many idea going on in my head for it and was like rushing to get them made before I forget. Still have loads more to do! I can only upload two more so I'm going to slow down a bit and try make something better.
CoolDude0123

I really have! lol. It took me away from MGS V and many other things I … I really have! lol. It took me away from MGS V and many other things I was suppose to be doing. lol. Had just so many idea going on in my head for it and was like rushing to get them made before I forget. Still have loads more to do! I can only upload two more so I'm going to slow down a bit and try make something better.

you're probably already aware but as you get more stars on your levels you earn medals which increases the number of upload slots you have.

50 stars - 20 slots, 100 stars - 30 slots and so on
TOMBOY25360

you're probably already aware but as you get more stars on your levels … you're probably already aware but as you get more stars on your levels you earn medals which increases the number of upload slots you have. 50 stars - 20 slots, 100 stars - 30 slots and so on

Yeah I seen that but didn't know it could go that many. Seems some people are playing mine but not giving stars. lol
First course done - A Gentle Water Maze 9AD8-0000-0039-BF1F
I've had a go at a Harry Potter inspired course... Really wish you could include checkpoints, though!

Harry Potter Inspired Castle

(40A9-0000-0038-ADFD)
Next course is a continuation of my underwater maze idea (and naturally, more challenging than the first):

A gentle water maze 2

(576C-0000-003E-C1DE)
My first attempt...

AE31-0000-0041-68E9
And attempt number 2

F75E-0000-0041-9BDC
hodsey77

I've had a go at a Harry Potter inspired course... Really wish you could … I've had a go at a Harry Potter inspired course... Really wish you could include checkpoints, though!Harry Potter Inspired Castle (40A9-0000-0038-ADFD)

Haha, yea, checkpoints would be good on this one!
miikeyblue

Haha, yea, checkpoints would be good on this one!

I've done a V2 with some slight amendments which I'm hoping makes things a bit easier for people to finish the course hehe
fantastic game
Hmm... waiting for my post to arrive so I can do this!
got 7 days off work from Monday, will be sitting down with the game and getting some Splatoon time in!
Let me know what you think about this one...
F3F3-0000-0043-5AB7
For any fans of Alex Kidd... 98C2-0000-0047-F71E
magicjay1986

For any fans of Alex Kidd... 98C2-0000-0047-F71E

Oooh, will take a look tomorrow!
Im just going to put it out there, as a fan of Mario games since the NES launch, I can't help I don't quite feel the bond or magic of SMM.. Every other true Mario game has always made me instantly buy and play the game, but my few goes on SMM make me feel like.. whats the point? I hope I change my mind! Did any of you see it as an odd move?
miikeyblue

Oooh, will take a look tomorrow!

Waiting for everything to be unlocked for adding rock, paper and scissors
CBK

Im just going to put it out there, as a fan of Mario games since the NES … Im just going to put it out there, as a fan of Mario games since the NES launch, I can't help I don't quite feel the bond or magic of SMM.. Every other true Mario game has always made me instantly buy and play the game, but my few goes on SMM make me feel like.. whats the point? I hope I change my mind! Did any of you see it as an odd move?

I thought the exact same thing for about 20 minutes and then after a couple of hours I wanted to go back and unlock the rest of the items and then I had more ideas for other levels.

I do think though that the level sharing could be so much better which would in turn improve user experience. It seems pretty difficult to gain popularity with your levels unless you've got a million friends playing and starring etc. Some of the highest rated levels are amazing and a joy to play. I'm also a fan of the 100 Mario Challenge.

From my limited time playing it so far, I think being imaginative is the only way to enjoy it.

I also can't help but think this might signal the end of side scrolling Mario 2D platformers? Unless they completely reinvented them in a new and unique way.
Little coin maze...

C9F3-0000-0049-F549
magicjay1986

I thought the exact same thing for about 20 minutes and then after a … I thought the exact same thing for about 20 minutes and then after a couple of hours I wanted to go back and unlock the rest of the items and then I had more ideas for other levels. I do think though that the level sharing could be so much better which would in turn improve user experience. It seems pretty difficult to gain popularity with your levels unless you've got a million friends playing and starring etc. Some of the highest rated levels are amazing and a joy to play. I'm also a fan of the 100 Mario Challenge. From my limited time playing it so far, I think being imaginative is the only way to enjoy it. I also can't help but think this might signal the end of side scrolling Mario 2D platformers? Unless they completely reinvented them in a new and unique way.

I thought a key feature they missed at launch was a list of all the courses your friends and people you already follow have made. For now, the easiest way is for one of you to play my course (or another one's course here) and then I can go and 'follow' each one.
I guess if its within HUKD community its a bit more appealing as we can actually feedback and talk etc
I wish they had a section that said "only SMB3 style levels" or such.. I can't find one?
CBK

I guess if its within HUKD community its a bit more appealing as we can … I guess if its within HUKD community its a bit more appealing as we can actually feedback and talk etc :)I wish they had a section that said "only SMB3 style levels" or such.. I can't find one?

It'll be nice if they had more sections like you said - maybe later once they hit like 5 million levels. There's already a million!
jsty3105

It'll be nice if they had more sections like you said - maybe later … It'll be nice if they had more sections like you said - maybe later once they hit like 5 million levels. There's already a million!

​ oO wow! I guess I can see the point after all!
Just got this. Still waiting to unlock some stuff.

Needs a tool that can show an image of the level layout online so we can link pics that way.. Surprised there isn't one. Any easier way than taking a photo and uploading that?
Best way to unlock everything quickly is by laying blocks everywhere, reset level then repeat. I unlocked everything within an hour or so this way.
6911-0000-0036-2F2A - Crazee Mazee!
4508-0000-003C-99EE - Pipes n doors
1819-0000-0037-2E1C - Stars and Swings
8E27-0000-003D-D3FD - Spikey Climb, watch your butt! (SMB)
35AA-0000-0056-E0B4 - Mario Raider - (NSMB Style)
DBDC-0000-0059-0658 - Saw, saw and conquered - (SMB)

Edited by: "MrBishnakov" 21st Sep 2015
MrBishnakov

Best way to unlock everything quickly is by laying blocks everywhere, … Best way to unlock everything quickly is by laying blocks everywhere, reset level then repeat. I unlocked everything within an hour or so this way.

It should just be possible to unlock from the options menu if you want, such a waste of time
delusion

It should just be possible to unlock from the options menu if you want, … It should just be possible to unlock from the options menu if you want, such a waste of time

I agree. I think it was designed to let people get a feel for designing and not get too overwhelmed. It doesn't take long to unlock doing it the way I suggested.
MrBishnakov

I agree. I think it was designed to let people get a feel for designing … I agree. I think it was designed to let people get a feel for designing and not get too overwhelmed. It doesn't take long to unlock doing it the way I suggested.

It's also designed so there's a sense of progression and achievement
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg619/delusion101/bowser_chase_v1.png

needs a better way to show these online. my first attempt at a level, tried to make it moderately difficult.

8D0C-0000-0059-5199
Hey Mario Makers, don't actually own the game but borrowed it temporarily from a friend while they were on shifts and created a level. It's not perfect but I ran out of time to tweak it!

Bowser's Retro Attic; 3BB9-0000-005E-CE3F

Play it and let me know what you think. It's quite challenging.
Created a castle level yesterday, played each bit as i made it to make sure it was passable.

Played the whole thing when i uploaded it... Took me about an hour to do... Have a go...

2559-0000-0060-834D
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 22nd Sep 2015
Nintendo need to licence Mario to Sony/Microsoft now, they will make billions & everyone will be happy !
And another I've just knocked together...

Bowser's Armada: C592-0000-0060-BAAC
delusion

needs a better way to show these online. my first attempt at a level, … needs a better way to show these online. my first attempt at a level, tried to make it moderately difficult.8D0C-0000-0059-5199

You can take screenshots on the console then upload these via the Wii U browser to imgur or whatever...
Actually, I'm slightly wrong with the taking screenshot bit.... look here:

reddit.com/r/M…by/

Will try this tomorrow.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants