Groups

Super Mario Run: Android pre-registration is open, looks to be releasing in March

Super Mario Run is plodding towards one of the biggest mobile platforms at a pace more like Average Mario Plod.

https://s24.postimg.org/4aeir3cc5/Capture.png

>>>GOOGLE PLAY! PRE REGISTER LINK<<<

Super Mario Run will release on Android in March, apparently.

We say “apparently” because the news comes from Nintendo of Japan on Twitter, via Gematsu<< CLICK THE LINK, and it’s not unheard of for mobile games to release one region at a time to avoid knocking App Stores on their ass with demand.

Super Mario Run released on iOS in December and received pretty good reviews, going on to achieve more day-one downloads than Pokemon Go and 37 million downloads in release week.

Nevertheless investors weren’t impressed, possibly because at $10 the full version of Super Mario Run is way expensive than most popular apps. Still, 3 million people has purchased it as of early January, so it certainly made some cash for Nintendo.

Android owners are understandably anxious to have a go and see what the fuss is about. Expect Nintendo of America and Europe to chime in with news on Super Mario Run at some stage, although goodness knows when it will find the time now that it’s all system go on Switch.

11 Comments

I wonder if this is gogin to launch on Switch? its got to at some point.

I honestly cant think of anything worse than a mario game that wont stop moving

Original Poster

StevenBrown

I honestly cant think of anything worse than a mario game that wont stop … I honestly cant think of anything worse than a mario game that wont stop moving

I personally haven't played it yet but it looks similar to Run! Sackboy Run! which i really enjoyed. The Mario game looks stunning so I am sure it will be well received by me.

Sounds like one of those games your kid would play on the McDonalds tablets while munching their happy meal.

noahsdad

Sounds like one of those games your kid would play on the McDonalds … Sounds like one of those games your kid would play on the McDonalds tablets while munching their happy meal.

Which McDonalds have tablets?

"A new kind of Mario game that you can play with one hand."

The japanese are odd.. ;-)

sadaka

Which McDonalds have tablets?

​lots have tablets.

Played it on iOS. Deleted it after about 30mins as the constant moving and inability to go back and get stuff you missed was really annoying and against everything that had been great about the other incarnations. Sometimes you were forced into making jumps you didn't want to make and would rather just give it a second to clear a gap an enemy in one but no, you have to jump and end up in the gap or on the enemy. Rubbish and would never pay or the full price version.

gcthompson

"A new kind of Mario game that you can play with one hand."The japanese … "A new kind of Mario game that you can play with one hand."The japanese are odd.. ;-)

Well if Mario is what does it for you you need one hand free

StevenBrown

I honestly cant think of anything worse than a mario game that wont stop … I honestly cant think of anything worse than a mario game that wont stop moving

Like a good 90% of their restaurants, lol

eurogamer.net/art…eek

The Android version finally arrives next week, on 23 March.

I get my new phone on 29 March, which is pretty wll timed alongside that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions