Super Mario Run is on the AppStore - Get a Notification to download it next week

Just had an App Update to show Super Mario Run is on the iTunes Store.

iTunes Link:
itunes.apple.com/gb/…t=8

10 Comments

Is this on IPhone ? as ipad says December 15th.
Ok, see this is for a notification only. The notification has been there for months.
Edited by: "mykeyb" 9th Dec 2016

when's it out on play store..?
Edited by: "benji3000" 9th Dec 2016

Banned

benji3000

when's it out on play store..?

It's a timed-exclusive for the iOS currently. Android sometime in 2017.

7.99 and always online requirement is off putting. 4g on my travel routes is awful.

Original Poster

mykeyb

Is this on IPhone ? as ipad says December 15th. Ok, see this is for a … Is this on IPhone ? as ipad says December 15th. Ok, see this is for a notification only. The notification has been there for months.

Yeah sorry I got over excited... the Mario Sticker app said download now, not Mario Run, that will be out next week

manc80

7.99 and always online requirement is off putting. 4g on my travel routes … 7.99 and always online requirement is off putting. 4g on my travel routes is awful.

​I doubt it'll need a strong connection. Most likely a score board update at the end of each run.

If you are near an Apple store then you can start playing the demo now
macrumors.com/201…ay/
Edited by: "CoolDude0123" 9th Dec 2016

kos1c

​I doubt it'll need a strong connection. Most likely a score board update … ​I doubt it'll need a strong connection. Most likely a score board update at the end of each run.

Worry would be that it kicks you out as soon as the connection is lost, which around me would be frequently.
Edited by: "manc80" 9th Dec 2016

manc80

Worry would be that it kicks you out as soon as the connection is lost, … Worry would be that it kicks you out as soon as the connection is lost, which around me would be frequently.

​I've just had a better look. it's due to piracy, so having a constant connect to a server (server ping every so often), can confirm you are running a legit copy.

I'd wait on purchasing the title till this always online gets removed. I doubt it would last long.

Nintendo are new to mobile gaming, and need to understand people are wanting to play it on the go and not under their stable wifi.

manc80

7.99 and always online requirement is off putting. 4g on my travel routes … 7.99 and always online requirement is off putting. 4g on my travel routes is awful.

Yeah, not gonna be buying it myself, even though I know it's gonna be awesome.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523382
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763819
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414314049
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders22

See more discussions