Groups

Super Mario Run (out tomorrow)

Just a reminder - Super Mario run is out tomorrow on ios

No this is not about apple!! Its all about. Super Mario Run..

Free trial for few levels but than £7.99 to download full game

23 Comments

far cheaper than a console price!

thanks for the heads up

Well I was all excited for it..

that was until its not out on Android until next year, but no problem kids have iPads... but oh wait cannot use out of the house as no always on internet..

So sorry Nintendo until you remove that silly DRM..

The always on internet connection killed it for me, how is it mobile gaming..

Snakeyes646

The always on internet connection killed it for me, how is it mobile … The always on internet connection killed it for me, how is it mobile gaming..

Same here. Went from excited to not interested anymore after that. I get rubbish signal around my area so I don't always have internet on. Clearly the game is just made for people in towns or cities where there is good signal.

Well I for one am very excited

haritori

Well I was all excited for it..that was until its not out on Android … Well I was all excited for it..that was until its not out on Android until next year, but no problem kids have iPads... but oh wait cannot use out of the house as no always on internet..So sorry Nintendo until you remove that silly DRM..

It's a bit of a pain, not going to be able to use it on the train, but they need to do something before an Android release - it's like the wild west in piracy terms.

what time with the app store update for this?

It's not even out yet... Strange.

Supermod

chrisvenn

what time with the app store update for this?

momentai

It's not even out yet... Strange.

I read that some think it'll be around 8pm to tie in with US launch.

So where's the deal?

Supermod

ITS LIVE. ITS LIVE.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ygvLVHi6UeN7W/giphy.gif
    Edited by: "magicjay1986" 15th Dec 2016

Just tried it on wife's iPhone. It's rubbish. Looks OK but game play is naff and not worth a quid never mind 8 quid. Played first 4 levels until it asked for money but those 4 were enough to know its not worth it.

someone add me as friend 9604-7321-7068

submerged

Just tried it on wife's iPhone. It's rubbish. Looks OK but game play is … Just tried it on wife's iPhone. It's rubbish. Looks OK but game play is naff and not worth a quid never mind 8 quid. Played first 4 levels until it asked for money but those 4 were enough to know its not worth it.

each to there own! i think its brilliant you can play it one handed but theirs still loads of depth to it, it has great graphics and nintendo charm, alot cheaper than a wii u or 3ds game and helps your hand eye coordination too whats to complain about?

daichchow

someone add me as friend 9604-7321-7068

sent friend request

add me too people 7468-8650-3130

Moonwolf1976

each to there own! i think its brilliant you can play it one handed but … each to there own! i think its brilliant you can play it one handed but theirs still loads of depth to it, it has great graphics and nintendo charm, alot cheaper than a wii u or 3ds game and helps your hand eye coordination too whats to complain about?

Think your right each to their own but to me it has no depth and it is boring just tapping with thumb. And definitely not worth £8 imo.

Add me too 6189-7756-2026

Banned

submerged

Think your right each to their own but to me it has no depth and it is … Think your right each to their own but to me it has no depth and it is boring just tapping with thumb. And definitely not worth £8 imo.

What do you expect for a mobile game

joetootell

What do you expect for a mobile game

​More

So who has been playing it then?

If someone wants to do some races can add me

8336-5445-1382
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions