super powers which one would you like

20 replies
Found 5th Sep 2008
Heroes is returning to tele soon, which super powers would you like?
I'll post mine later

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

like to teleport somewhere easily.. without all the hassle of travel etc. not sure if id want to fly you see.. so yeh if i could close my eyes and ping somewhere else.. that'd do me. probs end up really fat n lazy tho

time travel like hero would find out lottery results then come back and play :lol:

cheerleader;2900493

time travel like hero would find out lottery results then come back … time travel like hero would find out lottery results then come back and play :lol:

actually i would have peter petrelli's powers cos i'd have them all

To rectify the mistakes i make before anybody found out about them!:lol:

Banned

cheerleader;2900504

same whens it back?

the powers of god.

Same ability as the guy in the film Jumper.

cheerleader;2900504

Technically he absorbs powers, so if no-one else did not have any powers neither would you!

Original Poster

salder21;2900569

same whens it back?

I thinks back on 22 sept

MissRoo;2900484

like to teleport somewhere easily.. without all the hassle of travel etc. … like to teleport somewhere easily.. without all the hassle of travel etc. not sure if id want to fly you see.. so yeh if i could close my eyes and ping somewhere else.. that'd do me. probs end up really fat n lazy tho

Just teleport yaself to gyms around the world :-D

Original Poster

my powers would be super bargain hunter man who wears his pants outside with £ signs on them kinda thing.
I could go into any shop and bargain down anything for a fraction of the RRP..:-D

Cmon guys some original ones needed.:thumbsup:

rash;2900703

Technically he absorbs powers, so if no-one else did not have any powers … Technically he absorbs powers, so if no-one else did not have any powers neither would you!

but he already has them an can use them when others with powers aren't around him so technically i would

I would like to be a shape shifter, then I could turn myself into Megan Fox's boyfriend so she would jump on me at every opportunity omg omg lol :thumbsup::-D:whistling::thumbsup::-D

MrGrumpyman;2900774

Just teleport yaself to gyms around the world :-D

well thats one good reason not to have that power then! :w00t: gyms er *shudder*

Claire's regeneration power would have to be the best. You would have to get an adamantium exoskeleton like Wolverine though to get the full benefit :giggle:

the abilty to freeze time.

like Evie, from Swinging on a Star. Remember that one???

Banned

Humphman;2900831

I would like to be a shape shifter, then I could turn myself into Megan … I would like to be a shape shifter, then I could turn myself into Megan Fox's boyfriend so she would jump on me at every opportunity omg omg lol :thumbsup::-D:whistling

that...would...be...AWESOME!!!! :-D

the ability to teleport to another room when someone in the house decides to watch heroes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63661
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions