Super Saturday What are your plans for the 4th of July

Expert (Beta)75
Posted 3rd Jul 2020
So England is effectively reopening tomorrow
on Saturday the 4 of July, restaurants, pubs, hairdressers, libraries, social clubs, places of worship, museums, fun fairs, community centres, zoos, amusement arcades, holiday homes, hotels, bed and breakfasts and campsites all opening again what are your plans.

Just been nosy and wondering what peoples plans are this weekend.

The press have duped it Super Saturday and expecting many to hit the roads.

Are you joining the crowds, just interested to know what activities you’ll be prioritising if any at all.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I'm going to do some more staying inside. Feel as though everything is going to be a bit crazy, so best to avoid it for now. Let's see the repercussions before going out! Maybe a restaurant in a couple of weeks when the madness dies down.

If you saw the news from Bournemouth last week, you can see how mad people get!
Super Saturday!? Stupid Saturday more like it, I shall be staying well out of it, I'm desperate for a haircut but that can wait till all the other sheeple have been shorn.
I’m not changing anything...yet!
I have been avoiding going out on the weekend anyway and that is not going to change. There are already far too many mask-free idiots roaming around coughing and sneezing; adding a drunk population to it isn't going to be fun.

I have suffered through what was apparently a very mild attack of Covid-19 (couldn't breathe a few nights, slept sitting up; severe runny nose), seen some folks die very painfully and I wouldn't want to inflict it on my worst enemy.
75 Comments
I know rules aren’t the same for the whole of the UK and this only applies to England and even then Leicester isn’t reopening at the moment.
Well i’ll start.

I’ve decided my hair can wait a little longer so don’t need a trip to the hairdressers, not a big fan of queues so I’m going to pass on the theme parks, now the fast food places have been open a while I don’t really feel the need to go to a restaurant, I think i’ll save trips to museums, zoos for later in the school holidays.

So probably going to seem really boring as I’ll be making use of the new rule that any other house can now visit and folks around for now.
myusernamehasgone23403/07/2020 07:50

Well i’ll start.I’ve decided my hair can wait a little longer so don’t need …Well i’ll start.I’ve decided my hair can wait a little longer so don’t need a trip to the hairdressers, not a big fan of queues so I’m going to pass on the theme parks, now the fast food places have been open a while I don’t really feel the need to go to a restaurant, I think i’ll save trips to museums, zoos for later in the school holidays.So probably going to seem really boring as I’ll be making use of the new rule that any other house can now visit and folks around for now.

I'm with you. Thanks for posting
Possibly a local walk with a mate to scope out our local pub (a very sensible place that never allows idiots or over crowding etc)

but more likely weather will be pap and I'll have my feet up indoors all day
I’ll be making the most of being able to visit other houses. Pubs and restaurants will be a nightmare for a long while it’s not worth it for a pint or a meal.
I'm going to do some more staying inside. Feel as though everything is going to be a bit crazy, so best to avoid it for now. Let's see the repercussions before going out! Maybe a restaurant in a couple of weeks when the madness dies down.

If you saw the news from Bournemouth last week, you can see how mad people get!
I’m not changing anything...yet!
noooo, hopefully wales can stay under locked more. love staying inside
a666andy03/07/2020 07:57

Possibly a local walk with a mate to scope out our local pub (a very …Possibly a local walk with a mate to scope out our local pub (a very sensible place that never allows idiots or over crowding etc) but more likely weather will be pap and I'll have my feet up indoors all day

I'm interested to see what my local will be like it's more of an eating pub rather than drinking
winzzz03/07/2020 07:57

I’ll be making the most of being able to visit other houses. Pubs and r …I’ll be making the most of being able to visit other houses. Pubs and restaurants will be a nightmare for a long while it’s not worth it for a pint or a meal.

I think they will b super busy and I'm not sure how enjoyable with all the new regulations.
I will stick to staying in for now.
Plans are staying @ home and saving the cash!
About to pull the trigger on a SR6014 & SVS PB2000 so I guess I should stay in and save the pennies. Pubs will be full of halfwits looking to get as wrecked as poss this weekend anyway, so it's for the best.
Tomorrow will likely be a nightmare as it seems the general public on the whole are idiots, especially after a drink, so will be avoiding it all entirely
fearona03/07/2020 08:51

I will stick to staying in for now.

groenleader03/07/2020 09:00

Danze198403/07/2020 09:08

About to pull the trigger on a SR6014 & SVS PB2000 so I guess I should …About to pull the trigger on a SR6014 & SVS PB2000 so I guess I should stay in and save the pennies. Pubs will be full of halfwits looking to get as wrecked as poss this weekend anyway, so it's for the best.

cdm2203/07/2020 09:15

Tomorrow will likely be a nightmare as it seems the general public on the …Tomorrow will likely be a nightmare as it seems the general public on the whole are idiots, especially after a drink, so will be avoiding it all entirely

I think that's my biggest concern as soon as people have had a few drinks social distancing will go out of the window and people will take risks.

I've heard of a pub opening at midnight tonight
groenleader03/07/2020 09:00

that should have been the original moto, stay at home, save cash, protect the NHS and save lives. Sadly though the Hotdealers one was stay at home, spend cash on things you probably didnt need, protect the NHS and save lives. Thats a bit long though
I have been avoiding going out on the weekend anyway and that is not going to change. There are already far too many mask-free idiots roaming around coughing and sneezing; adding a drunk population to it isn't going to be fun.

I have suffered through what was apparently a very mild attack of Covid-19 (couldn't breathe a few nights, slept sitting up; severe runny nose), seen some folks die very painfully and I wouldn't want to inflict it on my worst enemy.
Super Saturday!? Stupid Saturday more like it, I shall be staying well out of it, I'm desperate for a haircut but that can wait till all the other sheeple have been shorn.
Prepare for the killer second wave coming soon, the useless government are creating a perfect storm just in time for the winter. The sensible people will continue to self isolate as now the danger is very real.
Bingo! Why on earth would they reopen Bingo halls, the place where the most vulnerable go every day to get their daily gambling fix. Money (Tax) over lives.
My son plans to be down the barbers an hour before it opens to get at the front of the q.
Staying inside with the curtains drawn and playing games.
Watch Hamilton on Disney+ and stay away from the madding crowd!
Working 12 hour shift , while all
Furloughed people enjoy there Saturday
Edited by: "ashmac" 3rd Jul
Absolutely nothing. I’m not going out. People are going to go crazy and I don’t want any part of it.
richp03/07/2020 10:13

Super Saturday!? Stupid Saturday more like it, I shall be staying well …Super Saturday!? Stupid Saturday more like it, I shall be staying well out of it, I'm desperate for a haircut but that can wait till all the other sheeple have been shorn.

I took the liberty of giving you a quick trim rich, no charge as we're old friends (inb4 not so much of the old please)

ps it always bothered me that a bit of your mop was in your eyes, so I sorted that too

41284266-GctFZ.jpg
ashmac03/07/2020 13:16

Working 12 hour shift , while allThe furlong people enjoy there Saturday

Every day is Saturday for those on Furloughed.
I’ll be playing Fifa 20, but I might win the World Cup with USA 🇺🇸
Go to work, come home, play on playstation, eat, watch a movie, sleep. Same thing I do every day.....I need a life.
Super Spreader Saturday
Gollywood03/07/2020 16:51

Super Spreader Saturday

That's what I feel could be coming I'm afraid
deleted11933
I have a feeling that the people who are willing to venture to the pub etc are the very people who don't believe that they are at risk and that it is nothing to worry about. Throw alcohol into the mix and it truly is a recipe for disaster.
Working, per normal

I hope they keep limiting the numbers allowed in Supermarkets at any one time for a bit longer. I don't mind queuing but hate busy supermarkets (and feral screaming kids!)
Hacked03/07/2020 17:07

Working, per normal I hope they keep limiting the numbers allowed in …Working, per normal I hope they keep limiting the numbers allowed in Supermarkets at any one time for a bit longer. I don't mind queuing but hate busy supermarkets (and feral screaming kids!)

I think they will as social distancing still needs to take place
Found this

41286286-bcX4Q.jpg
Staying at home in lovely Wales, far from the madding crowd.
Edited by: "Firebird_37" 3rd Jul
Firebird_3703/07/2020 19:46

Staying at home in lovely Wales, far from the madded crowd.

Is Wales opening up like England?
Flying off on holiday at the first opportunity after winning £111m on the lottery tonight.

I might even buy one of these cheap unused aeroplanes right now or a helicopter. Surely I can get a license to fly for a couple of grand.
Gollywood03/07/2020 16:51

Super Spreader Saturday

Sounds like a good night.
Oh wait, you meant the virus.
Post a comment
@
    Text