Groups

Super Savers.

ill see how this goes.

basically just a thread about the best ways to save money, like the best gas and electric suppliers at the moment, contract phone and stuff like that.

*fingers crossed* hope this thread is good.

14 Comments

Original Poster

well ill start by saying cash back sites are a must! getting £40 for signing up to the gas and electric you was going to sign up for anyway! what more do you want ;D

O2 are rubbish for contracts. I'm due an upgrade and they're offering me a WORSE deal than I already had :x AVOID!

Original Poster

silvertwister;7688098

O2 are rubbish for contracts. I'm due an upgrade and they're offering me … O2 are rubbish for contracts. I'm due an upgrade and they're offering me a WORSE deal than I already had :x AVOID!

there broadband is good thou ;P was on for about a month and they rang and told me to downgrade!! (my line can only get 4mb/s) and internet has been good, so has the customer service.

Some of their broadband deals look bloody brilliant! unfortunately my line would be limited to 2Mb currently with Virgin 10Mb:thumbsup:

Original Poster

three do tend to have the best deal on contract phone to be honest (although a do hate the company's customer service)

Original Poster

silvertwister;7688134

Some of their broadband deals look bloody brilliant! unfortunately my … Some of their broadband deals look bloody brilliant! unfortunately my line would be limited to 2Mb currently with Virgin 10Mb:thumbsup:

yeh, wish i had cable in my area!

dcx_badass;7688131

Mine is good.

I'm glad someone's getting a good deal! But yes that Virgin HD2 deal looks great! I'm tempted

Original Poster

silvertwister;7688194

I'm glad someone's getting a good deal! But yes that Virgin HD2 deal … I'm glad someone's getting a good deal! But yes that Virgin HD2 deal looks great! I'm tempted

only problem with the site is there is ALOT of tempting stuff to buy lol

Hahaa totally agree

Original Poster

as normal my threads just die lol

I Wont Let It Die!!!

crse2008;7688095

basically just a thread about the best ways to save money, like the best … basically just a thread about the best ways to save money, like the best gas and electric suppliers at the moment, contract phone and stuff like that

Rep added to you sir for your HUKD spirit! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

silvertwister;7688329

Rep added to you sir for your HUKD spirit! :thumbsup:

thanks, rep'd back for your support, maybe died just because the uk is sleeping now *yawn* haha

lol thats a point in itself! it is near 1am :P hopefully it'll be resurrected again in the mornin!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions