Groups

Super Smash Bros. Brawl & Freeloader

Hey, I've got the NTSC Version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii and the accompanying Freeloader.
    However, I've had to update my Wii in order to play Animal Crossing.

Just wondering what's the best way of selling it?
    Would anyone on here be interested in this? I'm pretty sure anyone who wanted the game either imported it with the Freeloader or has just bought the PAL version, so I'm a bit stumped.

I guess I could sell the Freeloader on its own, but then that still leaves me with a useless copy of Brawl.

Suggestions?
    Thanks.

3 Comments

It's not at all.

If you have zelda twilight princess, then search for gecko os for wii, will help you.

It's a channel that can play your imports, instead of freeloader! :whistling:

Original Poster

Ah right man, thanks a lot.
    The site's taking an age to load, so I guess it's similar to The Homebrew Channel using the Twilight Hack?
    Didn't realise there was any Channels that allowed you to play imported games, that's awesome.

Thanks again.

Yeah, use the homebrew to put it on, if you know about wad's, you can just get a wad for it. Or run it from your homebrew!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1231
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions