Found 5th Feb 2010
superbowl this sunday whos watchin and whos gonna win?

1. Misc
  2. NFL
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. NFL
17 Comments

I refuse to watch Im afraid since they invited the who to do the half time show.

pete townsend has no business being allowed to play at a family show imho

Banned

...Americans

Banned

barky;7761865

I refuse to watch Im afraid since they invited the who to do the half … I refuse to watch Im afraid since they invited the who to do the half time show.pete townsend has no business being allowed to play at a family show imho

Perhaps you could just change the channel on your tv :thinking:

I don't like the Superbowl, it's so boring.

Original Poster

well you dont have to watch the half time show you know

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7761925

I don't like the Superbowl, it's so boring.

what! you obviously dont understand the game then, its always amazing! specially the past 3 years

jknoxville;7761929

well you dont have to watch the half time show you know

I dont wish to watch any part of it thanks

On paper the Colts should win but I would like to see the Saints win just to make up for the problems they had with KATRINA!

Original Poster

EDD;7762136

On paper the Colts should win but I would like to see the Saints win … On paper the Colts should win but I would like to see the Saints win just to make up for the problems they had with KATRINA!

finally some one with some sense.
yes i agree i want the saints to win but the colts seem to be the favourite to win.
go saints!

Sloth/Mod

i prefer the Lingerie Bowl. :-D

love the superbowl i'm having a bowl party...with lots of budweiser and hot dogs

colts to just edge it for me

i'm a jets fan btw

saints to win because its new orleans and i dont know where the other team are from. if i'm able to stay up it will be my first full superbowl lol

Syzable;7762282

i prefer the Lingerie Bowl. :-D

I prefer the wet t-shirt contest bowl

Original Poster

emhaslam;7762494

saints to win because its new orleans and i dont know where the other … saints to win because its new orleans and i dont know where the other team are from. if i'm able to stay up it will be my first full superbowl lol

lol

DarkKnight;7762789

I prefer the wet t-shirt contest bowl

oh yes the wet t shirt contest bowl lol im afraid i havent seen that

Always mean to stay up but then fall asleep. Will try again this year. Think the Xolts will win but would like to see The Saints do it for New Orleans.

Isnt this just rugby for fat blokes who cant run?

I'd be tempted if this was an actual sport.

Original Poster

oh come on now, id expect more from a lost fan... :whistling:
well if you watch it on sunday you'll realise its a real sport and is far better than rugby.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcels2go discount22
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project411
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?1013
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc56

See more discussions