Superbreak.com - Any Good ?

I'm looking for a hotel in Liverpool for November, so far Superbreak is bringing up the Radisson at £221 for 2 nights 2 people inc Breakfast, directly with the Radisson it's £300 without any mention of toast in the morning.

So, I just wondered if people had used them given the huge difference in price I wanted to be sure they're reliable and so forth

4 Comments

I have book a hotel in London before through superbreak.com, it work out fine. Quidco too.

Yeah used them a number of times and it is just like any other booking system. Should be fine.

I have however phoned the hotel directly and asked why I can get thier roooms cheper through them - have usually matched price and even got an upgrade. No worries either way.

Original Poster

Thanks, I did call the hotel to ask if they would do the same price they refused so... which I did find a bit strange to be honest I've never found a hotel to do that before.

Still I guess it doesn't matter my end thanks for reply, I don't think I can go through quidco as the price is coming from an offer link already.

My wife and I have stayed at the Radisson a couple of times, always booked through Superbreak, mainly because you get the breakfast through them. Not cheap if you buy it there!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions