Groups

Supercard One HCSD version question

Hi,

Does this card support 8GB cards? If so, do you think it will work slower than if I just got a 2gb or 4gb card?

I bought the Sandisk 8Gb one from Play.com

play.com/Mob…tml

Do you think this is okay? i.e. fast enough etc.

2 Comments

The Supercard One supports 8GB cards.

The speed of the card is minimal. It is a class 4 card, but you are talking in 100ths of a second that you won't notice in the real life of loading a game.

dvd.co.uk are cheaper than play.com, next time use my number one thread( As voted by HUKD'ers) before making a purchase:

hotukdeals.com/for…419

Original Poster

thesaint;2988902

The Supercard One supports 8GB cards.The speed of the card is minimal. … The Supercard One supports 8GB cards.The speed of the card is minimal. It is a class 4 card, but you are talking in 100ths of a second that you won't notice in the real life of loading a game.dvd.co.uk are cheaper than play.com, next time use my number one thread( As voted by HUKD'ers) before making a purchase:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169419

Cheers Saint! Will rep you for your help.

dvd.co.uk is indeed cheaper but I had that £5 quidco vocuher to use up :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390
      3. Get an annual MOT reminder55
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918

See more discussions