Superdrug 3 for 1 price glitch!!!!!!

Has anyone else had an email from superdrug saying that they will honour the superdrug order but the stuff will be delayed in arriving?

25 Comments

i too have had the same email ! i'm laughing all the way yo the bank! lol

i have had two emails this morning one telling me it was cancelled then hour later received another one telling me they was going to honour order gave them a ring and they are honoring be about a week for delivery

well worth ordering im so happy

I got email too - good on Superdrug

I had a butchers the other night but most of the decent stuff was out of stock so didnt order anything in the end.

Fairplay to superdrug for honouring it and to all you lot for getting the bargains !!!!!

Got 2 emails saying they will be honouring the glitch for both my orders.
Top company

yep I got email too think they are honouring all orders well done everyone who managed to order stuff

I just received the same email - but my items had already arrived this morning! :giggle:

2 things I would have loved to order for my daughter went out of stock whilst I was looking what else to order, damn you people who were faster than me!

:thumbsup: yes

yeey! I got the e-mail too. Am really shocked as didn't think they'd honour it. Unfortunately missed out on the good stuff but delighted to get a few things. Just hope nobody got the sack for this massive error.

Mrs.Z;3463796

I just received the same email - but my items had already arrived this … I just received the same email - but my items had already arrived this morning! :giggle:2 things I would have loved to order for my daughter went out of stock whilst I was looking what else to order, damn you people who were faster than me!

happened to me with more than 2 things i wanted :-( i'll have to be quicker in future!! :whistling:

Received email saying order has been despatched today.:thumbsup: Yippee

I got the email too :-)

me too I ordered one of everything that was still in stock (except some jewellery boxes), except 3 £9.99 items 'cos they didn't balance well against other item's I'd bought that only cost £2.99. Got about £65 worth of stuff for about £33 (would've worked out considerably cheaper for me if I'd grouped things into separate orders consisting of items at different price levels but I didn't think of this til afterwards; was in such a rush and hadn't sat there reading the pages and pages of the thread (this was probably suggested at some point).
Anyway, very pleased with their decision

Yep me too, I made a total of 5 separate orders (due to rushing and not wanting things taken out of my basket all the time whilst I chose) - I have had 3 emails saying they are honouring my orders but not 5 emails so am wondering if they are only honouring 3 of my 5, each email has no reference to my orders so god knows what I will get, will have to wait and see.

Fair play to em though.

Got some good stuff but also lost lots of good stuff despite having it in my basket, I bought stuff in multiples of 3 thinking that I will get the 3 for 1 on that item but it seemed to take cheapest items from other items in basket, didn't realise this till later but still did well.

Money Spinning;3471366

Yep me too, I made a total of 5 separate orders (due to rushing and not … Yep me too, I made a total of 5 separate orders (due to rushing and not wanting things taken out of my basket all the time whilst I chose) - I have had 3 emails saying they are honouring my orders but not 5 emails so am wondering if they are only honouring 3 of my 5, each email has no reference to my orders so god knows what I will get, will have to wait and see.Fair play to em though.guys is it me or have they pulled the buy 2 get 1 free now - they must be trying to recoup their losses before reinstating it maybeGot some good stuff but also lost lots of good stuff despite having it in my basket, I bought stuff in multiples of 3 thinking that I will get the 3 for 1 on that item but it seemed to take cheapest items from other items in basket, didn't realise this till later but still did well.

my orderes still in progress
had seperate orderes

anyone else?

i placed 3 orders!! the first time i did it i ordered 12 items and was shocked to only of paid for 4!

so i placed a further 2 more orders!
i did this on the 20th october and was searching uk hot deals/google to see if this had happened to anyone else. None of my friends/family believed me!!

3 for 1 offers have been amazing!!

i think i have saved almost £200!! whooo :santa:

i have received everything!!

bubbly1506;3488549

i placed 3 orders!! the first time i did it i ordered 12 items and was … i placed 3 orders!! the first time i did it i ordered 12 items and was shocked to only of paid for 4!so i placed a further 2 more orders!i did this on the 20th october and was searching uk hot deals/google to see if this had happened to anyone else. None of my friends/family believed me!!its been going on sice 20th oct! why didnt u share it!3 for 1 offers have been amazing!!i think i have saved almost £200!! whooo :santa:

bubbly1506;3488549

i placed 3 orders!! the first time i did it i ordered 12 items and was … i placed 3 orders!! the first time i did it i ordered 12 items and was shocked to only of paid for 4!so i placed a further 2 more orders!i did this on the 20th october and was searching uk hot deals/google to see if this had happened to anyone else. None of my friends/family believed me!!

It's a community site, it relies on people like You or I to list a deal, you should have started a new topic up! - If everyone just waited for someone else to post a deal up this forum would close.

got mine today. parcel force delivered it

for everyone who hasn't recieved order yet --- my friend she emailed them and this is the reply she recieved

Please be advised that we are aiming to despatch all remaining orders by Wednesday 26th November, for delivery within 4 working days. lease accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

Money Spinning;3543335

It's a community site, it relies on people like You or I to list a deal, … It's a community site, it relies on people like You or I to list a deal, you should have started a new topic up! - If everyone just waited for someone else to post a deal up this forum would close.

sorry im new to this site!!

i know next time xxxx:santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
    2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
    4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions