Superdrug to End Free Delivery for Orders Under £10

Found 9th Oct 2017
From 24th October members who spend £10 or more will continue to receive free delivery to their home. For orders under this amount the delivery charge will be £3. Standard delivery to a nominated store will still be free regardless of the amount spent."
Community Updates
13 Comments
Thank you for posting this DEAL
Thanks for the heads up
That’s a shame but understandable. Thanks for the heads up OP
Oh sadness Mind you I'm sure they must lose money on some of the smaller orders at the moment .
Better order that one bottle of conditioner I can't be arsed to walk to the shops for now then!
Better yet, £2.50 quidco bonus till midnight + conditioner on offer = 25p profit

Cheers for the reminder.
MSK.10 m ago

Better yet, £2.50 quidco bonus till midnight + conditioner on offer = 25p …Better yet, £2.50 quidco bonus till midnight + conditioner on offer = 25p profit Cheers for the reminder.

The Quidco is on a £10 spend
I never knew they had this offer anyway
I wasn't aware they done free delivery always, I thought it was on special days and when I saw offers on, I would order like mad sometimes lol
Edited by: "MR1123" 9th Oct 2017
Fair enough
I wondered how long they were going to keep that free deliver going. I'm sure they were making a loss on the smaller orders. As long as in-store delivery is free I don't have a problem with this.
MR11239th Oct

I wasn't aware they done free delivery always, I thought it was on special …I wasn't aware they done free delivery always, I thought it was on special days and when I saw offers on, I would order like mad sometimes lol

it was only free under a tenner for Beauty card holders. but its a pity, I do use them a lot because of the free delivery . But even so, £10 isnt a huge amount, I will just hold off and wait till I really need to use them.

Thanks OP for the info, I didnt know about this.
If you’ve got kids it’ll be easy to make it a 10 pound spend. ... just put what you want in basket then add on a pack of nappies or/and a few packs of wipes. You know you’ll need them .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants