Groups
    EXPIRED

Superdry Brad Jacket

Looking to purchase the superdry brad jacket and wondered if anyone has seen any offers on them as most places I can see it's £175 and nearly picked one up today in town but wanted to see if I could possibly find it any cheaper

superdrystore.com/vie…et/

Anyone seen any offers or discounts?

7 Comments

Best Ive ever seen was on ASOS a few months back, got mine half price for £85, very happy boy indeed when I found that! Lovely jackets!

Original Poster

big_lloyd;5299768

Best Ive ever seen was on ASOS a few months back, got mine half price for … Best Ive ever seen was on ASOS a few months back, got mine half price for £85, very happy boy indeed when I found that! Lovely jackets!

Bloody hell mate thats a great price, wish I had seen them at that price

I have a bad feeling I am gonna have to pay £175 but the look boss jackets in the brown, I have seen the newer version the super brad but doesnt look as good

Yeah i wanted one in brown, but they were only doing the offer on the one in grey but still looked nice as i hadnt seen that colour in any other shops. Will keep my eye out for any deals but dont think they sell them in that many places! a few on fleabay at the moment i see...

Original Poster

big_lloyd;5299907

Yeah i wanted one in brown, but they were only doing the offer on the one … Yeah i wanted one in brown, but they were only doing the offer on the one in grey but still looked nice as i hadnt seen that colour in any other shops. Will keep my eye out for any deals but dont think they sell them in that many places! a few on fleabay at the moment i see...

Never seem them in grey as only ever seen them in brown or black, is their any pockets on the inside or just the outside?

Think I am caving and going to nip into town again tomorrow and buy one so that can be my big purchase of the month...lol

I have only seen them in a shop called cult in Liverpool as the other shops dont seem to stock them but they do look decent and well made

They used to sell them in orange Tan and also white at ark clothing, they looked horrendous! No pockets on the inside unfortunately, and i havent seen them reduced since, there was a 20% off all superdry clothes voucher i posted a few months back but that must have expired cos i can no longer find it on here. Dont blame you for wanting one full price i really was going to get one full price til i got lucky! Still dont know what to do with the crazy double collar on the jacket though when i wear it!

Original Poster

big_lloyd;5300096

They used to sell them in orange Tan and also white at ark clothing, they … They used to sell them in orange Tan and also white at ark clothing, they looked horrendous! No pockets on the inside unfortunately, and i havent seen them reduced since, there was a 20% off all superdry clothes voucher i posted a few months back but that must have expired cos i can no longer find it on here. Dont blame you for wanting one full price i really was going to get one full price til i got lucky! Still dont know what to do with the crazy double collar on the jacket though when i wear it!

Have seen a few pics with both collars up and one up with one down so suppose it depends on how you like it.

Will probably throw it on for work on tuesday to start getting my moneys worth as well..lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin media sign up33
      2. BT sport on sky boxes22
      3. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra11
      4. Samsung Galaxy S622

See more discussions