superdry ebay store

Found 13th Feb 2010
anyone used them before? i ordered a polo last sunday, and judging by the feedback of quick delivery i'd expect it to be here by now. does anyone know what courier they use? may they have it at my postoffice/sorting office? i've asked for a tracking number twice but they havent given it me yet, although they have confirmed that it was despatched on monday. Thanks in-advance,
Ed

1. Misc
  2. Superdry
5 Comments

yup i used them before, although thatwas before they changed their name, but yeh they were fine

Original Poster

teshnit;7828826

yup i used them before, although thatwas before they changed their name, … yup i used them before, although thatwas before they changed their name, but yeh they were fine

do you know who they delivered with? someone has been in the house all week, no delivery.

Royal Mail have been absolutely pants this week, I have sent a fair few packages out and some areas have landed next day and others well still yet to arrive. Same goes for me receiving stuff I have bought.

teshnit;7828826

yup i used them before, although thatwas before they changed their name, … yup i used them before, although thatwas before they changed their name, but yeh they were fine

What were they called before?

emhaslam;7828845

do you know who they delivered with? someone has been in the house all … do you know who they delivered with? someone has been in the house all week, no delivery.

pretty sure they dont use royal mail - although i got the brad jacket which was quite heavy
Post a comment
@
    Text