Groups
    EXPIRED

Superdry Jacket ...

I am buying a Superdry jacket for my sons 11th birthday and have heard that their clothes run small. Can anyone recomend whether a small or extra small would be the best way to go? He is average sized for his age.
    Also, are there any sites that you can recomend for a discount. Trying to avoid paying retail at the Superdry store in Edinburgh.
    Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

try cult.co.uk

you're right they are small. i'm definately a medium and their mediums don't fit they're really weird round the arms and shoulders. if possible try to get some other kid to try it on for you. theres a cult shop in edinburgh isn't there, maybe thats where you're talking about though.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help. I think I'll have to give that a shot. I was actually going to go to the Superdry store in Ocean Terminal, Leith.

I think he'll need a large at least.

buy a size up. My son bought one from superdry ebay outlet...arrived today...well chuffed for £30

Original Poster

Seriously? A large for an 11 year old???

Banned

i'm 17, not the slimmest of people (but not fat or chubby) around 5"9 but a size small. i fit superdry all things aswell as other makes in a size small, including the windcheaters (the leading jacket) which are ment to be only around waist high anyway, it varies on the size of your shoukder, as my freind is a size medium and had to go large, and he is a good 6"2/6"3 at least.

i would try the 'recently added' listings on ebay, some bargains to be had at times.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions