Groups

Superdry mens small size

Can anyone tell me before i go wasting money, would a superdry mens jacket or hoody in small size suit an average sized 12yr old boy?

9 Comments

I don't know how much help I can be, but you'll probably be aware that Superdry sizes are a bit on the 'small' side.
    I guess it all depends on how big your 12 year old is!
    I'm an XL man and I can't fit into any Superdry clothing!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

im often a medium with clothes and wear large with superdry. my large hoody drowns him.

They are small fitting.
    If its any help the womens small fits my 12 nephew and hes quite chubby.
    I think its quite hard to get a small mans one.
    The arms may be a bit long on the mans one also.

Bought my lad a men's small last year when he was 12, he 's still wearing it this year! He 's am average 13 and a half year old.

They do xs sizes too

Original Poster

nono;7608269

They are small fitting.If its any help the womens small fits my 12 nephew … They are small fitting.If its any help the womens small fits my 12 nephew and hes quite chubby. I think its quite hard to get a small mans one.The arms may be a bit long on the mans one also.

do the womans have the zips on opposite sides? as in obvious a womans jacket?

camew;7608698

Bought my lad a men's small last year when he was 12, he 's still wearing … Bought my lad a men's small last year when he was 12, he 's still wearing it this year! He 's am average 13 and a half year old.

That sounds good, how are the lengths of the sleeves?

geegee-pinata;7610197

They do xs sizes too

like rocking horse poo tho, was looking at the superdry ebay store to purchase.

Not sure about the zips but can recomend the Superdry store on Ebay

No im a small in supery stuff and im 5ft 11 lol

too big. XS would probably be best
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions