Groups

SuperDry Sizing ?

Hi,

I have the windcheater coat and its large when I think im usually Medium, I am thinking of ordering some jumpers and t-shirts off-line but i just wanted know if the rest of their stuff is small sizing ?

Thanks ...

5 Comments

Go one up from what you are my wardrobe is full of the stuff i'm a large in everything i have to get x-l !!!

Original Poster

No.1;7685011

Go one up from what you are my wardrobe is full of the stuff i'm a large … Go one up from what you are my wardrobe is full of the stuff i'm a large in everything i have to get x-l !!!

cheers, i will hold out for what others say too

ps. once you've gone a size up on tee's or polo's where does the sleeve tocuh ... your elbow ? or is it half way down past your bicep ?

Cheers

Superdry clothes are a tailored fit so if you want them to be a bit looser get the size up.

I find SuperDry come up very small...either that or I'm just a chubster!! :-(

Original Poster

Cheers, i will go for large (size up) then i will report back :), if its too big i can always return

Cheers everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831531

See more discussions