Superdry workers

Posted 5th Apr
This is a question for people who work at superdry.

Any of you know when the reduced item on the website are going down in price again?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I'm not sure if the average person who was working in-store at Superdry (and is now at home because the stores have closed) would have any idea what the price strategy is regarding their website right now.
Was @Haircut_100 said ^
Someone must know
dbzitb05/04/2020 19:09

Someone must know

The marketing/promotions online team will know if you can find their contact details, but even then the chance of them disclosing that information is very slim to none given nobody would purchase anything if they knew it’d soon be cheaper. Best thing to do is check online every day and sign up for their newsletter if you check your emails regularly
ChelseaRae05/04/2020 19:12

The marketing/promotions online team will know if you can find their …The marketing/promotions online team will know if you can find their contact details, but even then the chance of them disclosing that information is very slim to none given nobody would purchase anything if they knew it’d soon be cheaper. Best thing to do is check online every day and sign up for their newsletter if you check your emails regularly

Well what I want I have open in a tab that I refresh daily.
dbzitb05/04/2020 19:15

Well what I want I have open in a tab that I refresh daily.

Have you tried their ebay page? And maybe waiting for an ebay discount code
nopartylikeansclubparty05/04/2020 19:32

Have you tried their ebay page? And maybe waiting for an ebay discount …Have you tried their ebay page? And maybe waiting for an ebay discount code

Didn't think of that! Good idea!
I presume they are new clothes? Not ripped or damaged?
dbzitb05/04/2020 19:33

Didn't think of that! Good idea!I presume they are new clothes? Not ripped …Didn't think of that! Good idea!I presume they are new clothes? Not ripped or damaged?

Yeah they are brand new but you have to be quick on popular sizes
The online team probably won’t know until a day or so before. It depends on the sales and money they are generating from that item, so if it’s selling well they will likely hold off lowering the price until it becomes less popular.
Edited by: "purpleangel13" 5th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions