Groups

superking ottoman bed

Hi anyone recommend a well built ottoman bed in super kingsize I don't require a headboard just the base and maybe a good quality firm mattress if it's a good deal

Thanks

Thanks

15 Comments

Ikea if you have one near you.

Original Poster

They don't do superking though

Original Poster

Anyone?

Yes I have bought two ottoman beds off eBay and they are solid as a rock.. Let me check the seller details.. I'm about to order one for my daughter.. They do a choice of fabric finishes.. I also did a lot of research on ottoman beds and believe me there is some flimsy **** out there.. Give me a couple of mins

Hi I can't seem to post the link on this iPad God know why.. Anyway the seller is bedtimewarrington if you search in the stores section.. A 6ft is £265 for a side opener but they do end openers to.. There is chenille fabric, crushed velvet, leather look and other finishes with choice of colours.. Anyway I found they really good price I ordered the pocket sprung mattress its on the firm side but fine.. Hope that helps

Original Poster

Hi thanks for info will look it up mate was your ottoman walls and base solid wood?

This is a good solid bed but it's oos now but you could google it. I was lucky, got it for £80 ( without mattress ) in an Amazon lightning deal.
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1
    Edited by: "dereklogan7" 30th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Thanks for links will be ordering

dereklogan7

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/GREY-SUEDE-OTTOMAN-DIVAN-BED-BASE-4FT6-DOUBLE-SINGLE-5ft-SUPER-KING-/331782713501?nav=SEARCH :)http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=331782713501&category=131583&pm=1&ds=0&t=1475198498623

Which one did you go for? Would be interested to know how good it was

Original Poster

Hi in the end we went to lee longlands and chose the. Ottoman base and mattress there if you go on their website they have some good deals

Wirley

Hi I can't seem to post the link on this iPad God know why.. Anyway the … Hi I can't seem to post the link on this iPad God know why.. Anyway the seller is bedtimewarrington if you search in the stores section.. A 6ft is £265 for a side opener but they do end openers to.. There is chenille fabric, crushed velvet, leather look and other finishes with choice of colours.. Anyway I found they really good price I ordered the pocket sprung mattress its on the firm side but fine.. Hope that helps

Did the bed Come with head board?

Original Poster

No headboards didn't need one

bmbratz

Hi in the end we went to lee longlands and chose the. Ottoman base and … Hi in the end we went to lee longlands and chose the. Ottoman base and mattress there if you go on their website they have some good deals

​Very expensive though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11

See more discussions