Groups
    EXPIRED

Superking Size Bedding

Does anyone know where i can get hold of reasonable priced superking size bedding. I'm after sheets and duvet covers. Everywhere i've looked so far only go upto kingsize! (otherwise i'll have to cancel the order for the new bed!)
    Thanx

9 Comments

Banned

I know a friend who purchased some from homebase a while ago, so maybe worth a look

Original Poster

Thanx just had a quick look on there website but nothing coming up. I'll pop in 2moro and have a look. Not thought of Homebase!:thumbsup:

Banned

have you thought of QVC, they do it too, and their northern nights bedding washes lovely, i have had my set well over a year, and wash and wear so to speak and not a bubble or snag insight

something like this qvcuk.com/ukq…010 but must say their sheets accomodate a featherbed, but they saty well on the bed without one, also if you live near an outlet you will get it for half this price

Morning,

If your looking for Superking size bedding, try Debenhams instore. The missus dragged me through all types of places. But Debenhams was the best for beeding. Plus the Blue Cross sale is on...

Hope this helps...

I know that NEXT definately do superking size and lots of the sets are non- iron too, which is always a bonus! ]http//ww…23/ Sale also starts soon.

Do you live near a Dunelm Mill ? They have Superking size bedding as do Roseby's.Hope this helps.Dunelm do have a website but not sure where in the country they are located.I got my superking size bedding from here and they also so the pillows.

Original Poster

Thanx a lot everyone. I'm now on the case :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just incase this is of any use to anyone else. I ended up buying the Duvet Set from Debenhams and the sheets and bits from Amazon Market Place! Thanx Guys.:-D

Banned

glad you got yourself sorted :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apple watch11
      2. Looking for a phone22
      3. Iphone/ipad external storage33
      4. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?88

See more discussions