Superman's beau ... Lois Lane - Margot Kidder RIP

Found 14th MayEdited by:"davewave"
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
As where the deaths of the other 150,000 that kicked the bucket today....
RedLozzer16 m ago

Isn't that 151,600 though ?
“You got me? Who’s got you?”

Good night & rest in your quest for peace, Miss Lane.

33798179-nEKk8.jpg
Hope she's got a clean pink pair for where she's flying to

Here comes the preachy bit

They are dropping like flies it seems but it's just each day you are, unless you've kicked the bucket or spent too long on your XBox/Playstation/mobile, getting older and therefore "knowing" more people and if you are lucky to reach a grand old age then you've probably experienced the loss of so many "known" through daily occurrences you sit and ponder...when is it my turn?
RedLozzer4 h, 14 m ago

Where?
RedLozzer4 h, 38 m ago

jimmy_the_fridge23 m ago

Where?

Where 'where' was were when stated back there, the average worldwide daily death toll if you care.

33799327-lh5K2.jpg
She was a troubled woman in later years so let's hope she's now at rest. Is it just me or is misc turning into an obituary column? Seems this is about all you can post or comment on these days without it being removed for some infringement of another
Why "very sad"? Did you know her personally?
psychobitchfromhell6 h, 55 m ago

She was a troubled woman in later years so let's hope she's now at rest. …She was a troubled woman in later years so let's hope she's now at rest. Is it just me or is misc turning into an obituary column? Seems this is about all you can post or comment on these days without it being removed for some infringement of another

I think some had already suggested or wished there is a neurological single thread. I think it could be useful, with a feature of a list of all deaths and dates on the first, original post (constantly updated), used like a cemetey register, perhaps with a hypertext link feature that jumps to the named deceased.
splender12 m ago

I think some had already suggested or wished there is a neurological …I think some had already suggested or wished there is a neurological single thread. I think it could be useful, with a feature of a list of all deaths and dates on the first, original post (constantly updated), used like a cemetey register, perhaps with a hypertext link feature that jumps to the named deceased.

"Some" hmm, Splendid in a multiple number of ways.
psychobitchfromhell10 h, 6 m ago

She was a troubled woman in later years so let's hope she's now at rest. …She was a troubled woman in later years so let's hope she's now at rest. Is it just me or is misc turning into an obituary column? Seems this is about all you can post or comment on these days without it being removed for some infringement of another

I think I may start a thread to commemorate & celebrate the lives of all the dearly-departed comments; many that were cruelly-taken from us without warning & others that may never have been appreciated while alive but their contribution could be noted in their passing.
Still the best lois lane to date by miles, may she rest in peace and my best wishes to her family friends and fans.

Comments getting deleted
RedLozzer21 h, 18 m ago

Name them.
.MUFC.15th May

Name them.

Why? That's a pretty stupid comment.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants