Supermarket discount codes

Posted 30th Oct
Hey folks, thought i'd compile a thread on current supermarket discount codes.i'll list them below, if you spot any others please feel free to comment and i'll look to add / update as/when needed.

Get £15 off an £80 spend @ Morrisons - Use code VOU19741255

groceries.morrisons.com/web….do

Minimum spend:£80

Expires: 03/11/19

Applies to:New customers only

Conditions:Valid for deliveries between 29/10/2019 and 03/11/2019. Excludes alcohol, tobacco, infant formula/milk and pharmaceuticals. Coupons may be withdrawn or terminated at any time, either as a whole or in part (e.g. just for specific delivery areas) where necessary due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In this case the coupons may not be used for orders placed after withdrawal or termination but this will not affect any orders that have been already accepted. The use of coupon may be rejected where fraud is reasonably suspected. Different coupons for different customers may be run with different terms (for example, different amounts, types or expiry dates) certain coupons may be limited to certain regions or delivery areas.

£18 off a £60 at Sainsburys with this Promo Code AFFVB02TCO

sainsburys.co.uk/

Minimum Spend: £60

Expires: 23/11/19

Conditions:Excludes delivery charge, spirits & liqueurs, first stage baby milk, tobacco and related products, gift vouchers, savings or postage stamps, e-top up, mobile phone coupons, phone cards, charity products, scratch cards or gaming (games, consoles, accessories). Multibuy offers on alcohol are not available in Scotland due to Scottish legislation. Only one first time coupon may be used per customer per household. It may not be used on multiple accounts and may only be used once. See site for complete coupon terms and conditions.

Get £10 off an £80 spend @ Tesco

tesco.com/gro…es/

Minimum spend:£80

Expires: 04/11/19

Conditions:

1.This coupon has no cash redemption value and can be redeemed once online only.
2. One coupon per qualifying product/amount can be redeemed in a single transaction at the time of purchase after discounts and promotions are applied.
3. Enter the code at the online grocery checkout at Tesco.com/gro…ies.
4. The eCoupon is valid on orders delivered/collected on or before 4/11/19 at 23:59.
5. Orders must be delivered by the stated end date to qualify.
6. Excludes purchases on lottery products, national lottery and scratch cards, postage stamps, infant milk formulae, alcohol, Delivery saver subscription, delivery or collection charges, Tesco Bank and on travel money. Age restrictions apply to certain product ranges. Always read the label.
7. Valid in the UK.
8. Offer is subject to availability.
9. This coupon is, and shall remain the property of Tesco Stores Ltd and is not for resale or publication.
10. Standard eCoupon terms and conditions apply.

ASDA - Nothing right now

Take £5 off a £40 spend @ Iceland using code ICE5OFF

iceland.co.uk/

Minimum spend:£40

Expires:31st October

Conditions:Some exclusions apply.

30% promo code off First Orders + FREE deliveries for 3 months with a Smart Pass @ Ocado using code VOU7133555

ocado.com/con…446

Minimum spend:£60

Expires:05/11/19

Conditions:Excludes tobacco products postage stamps infant formula the purchase of Ocado Gift Vouchers and food donations with Ocado. Other exclusions may apply.

10% off for students @ Co-op

coop.co.uk/in-…unt

Minimum spend: 10p

Expires: On-going

Conditions: Unknown
Community Updates

Groups

19 Comments
Good helpful list but that Co-op one has a minimum spend of £0.01, please can you update this?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 30th Oct
andrewworrall130/10/2019 15:42

Good helpful list but that Co-op one has a minimum spend of £0.01, please …Good helpful list but that Co-op one has a minimum spend of £0.01, please can you update this?

Well yeah will update just to make crystal!
goonertillidie30/10/2019 15:47

Thanking you
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 30th Oct
How come this is not in deals
parisp30/10/2019 15:52

How come this is not in deals

Multiple merchants, so in discussions under retailer offers
But sim deals and supermarket drink offers are deals with multiple merchants included.
parisp30/10/2019 15:56

But sim deals and supermarket drink offers are deals with multiple …But sim deals and supermarket drink offers are deals with multiple merchants included.

The 'Booze thread' is historic, any new posts would be moved to discussions.

Sim deals is also in discussions but pushed on Highlights, the team do this from time to time when a trending and/or popular topic appears on-site, like the recent EA Access for PS4

Hope this helps!
goonertillidie30/10/2019 15:59

The 'Booze thread' is historic, any new posts would be moved to …The 'Booze thread' is historic, any new posts would be moved to discussions.Sim deals is also in discussions but pushed on Highlights, the team do this from time to time when a trending and/or popular topic appears on-site, like the recent EA Access for PS4 Hope this helps!

Thanks. It’s a shame as it’s a good useful post and not many people I presume check this part of the site x
parisp30/10/2019 16:04

Thanks. It’s a shame as it’s a good useful post and not many people I pre …Thanks. It’s a shame as it’s a good useful post and not many people I presume check this part of the site x

If it becomes popular, the team can review re exposure like highlights.

Thank you again
parisp30/10/2019 16:04

Thanks. It’s a shame as it’s a good useful post and not many people I pre …Thanks. It’s a shame as it’s a good useful post and not many people I presume check this part of the site x

It stops a lot of the heat for effort which often gets okay deals very hot. Just have to make sure you check all the site as lots get put in there
goonertillidie30/10/2019 15:47

Surely the minimum spend will be 10p to get the discount? You can't save 10% on 1p
I_am_luho30/10/2019 17:26

Surely the minimum spend will be 10p to get the discount? You can't save …Surely the minimum spend will be 10p to get the discount? You can't save 10% on 1p

Don't... I feel like it's Friday already

I'll update when get a sec!

Edit - sorted!
Edited by: "goonertillidie" 30th Oct
goonertillidie30/10/2019 17:33

Don't... I feel like it's Friday already I'll update when get a …Don't... I feel like it's Friday already I'll update when get a sec!Edit - sorted!

I was only joking!
I_am_luho30/10/2019 18:41

I was only joking!

litreally running around like crazy it's cool!
Could be worth signing up to this if you shop in-store for 2 X 10% off/month

secure.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard-plus?sc_cmp=ppc*Tesco+Brand*PX+%7C+Tropicana+%7C+Brand+%7C+Campaign+Budget*tesco+clubcard+plus*e&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9v3SrYHG5QIVzbTtCh19FAAzEAAYASAAEgLnI_D_BwE
Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 31st Oct
OneGloveOnTheFence31/10/2019 07:56

Could be worth signing up to this if you shop in-store for 2 X 10% …Could be worth signing up to this if you shop in-store for 2 X 10% off/monthsecure.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard-plus?sc_cmp=ppc*Tesco+Brand*PX+%7C+Tropicana+%7C+Brand+%7C+Campaign+Budget*tesco+clubcard+plus*e&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9v3SrYHG5QIVzbTtCh19FAAzEAAYASAAEgLnI_D_BwE

Personally I don't want to spend £7.99 a month on a reward card, I know there's benefits but the monthly price puts me off
andrewworrall131/10/2019 09:04

Personally I don't want to spend £7.99 a month on a reward card, I know …Personally I don't want to spend £7.99 a month on a reward card, I know there's benefits but the monthly price puts me off

Same here but just putting out there. Could save up to £40
OneGloveOnTheFence31/10/2019 09:07

Same here but just putting out there. Could save up to £40

It's probably worth it if you are

- on Tesco Mobile already

- a regular shopper at Tesco that buys F&F and Tesco brands a lot

However with loads of subscriptions already available and lots of people already paying for many like Netflix, music, game subscriptions etc this is just seen as "Not another subscription" in my book
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 31st Oct
Co-op is the Nus card thing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants