Supermarket Job openings (Temporary / Permanent Contracts)

Deal editor8
Posted 24th Mar
Hey folks,

I'm sure there will be much debate on whether people should put themselves up for such positions at a time like this, however, I personally feel these are essential jobs that keep us all on our feet, so to anyone that wants to, I commend you and thank you for doing your bit.

That said, some others through no fault of their own have also found themselves down on wages, or not even in a job to come back to, so hoping this may help provide some temporary relief to you.

If I miss any please drop a comment in or PM me and i'll look to get them added.

ALDI

Job Openings

3427216.jpg

ASDA

Customer Delivery Driver positions available (Part Time - Immediate start - No Experience needed)

You can also call into store with right to work documents (passport, driving license etc) and speak with a duty manager to get started. - Via LinkedIn.

Co-Op

We're committed to supporting communities during this difficult time. To help feed the nation we're urgently recruiting 5000 permanent and temporary colleagues at our food stores.
For temp roles apply in store.
For permanent roles apply online.

coop.uk/2J1…XWW

LiDL

Job Openings (incl 4 week fixed term)

3427216.jpg
Morrisons

'Right now, we're working hard to provide food for the nation and we're looking for people to join us across our manufacturing and logistics operations and as delivery drivers from our stores.
Simply visit morrisons.jobs/ to apply.'

Sainsburys

Fixed Term Colleague
Call into store for latest info on open positions - as these aren't advertised on their recruitment site.

All other positions

Tesco

3427216.jpg
Immediate Start Positions Available

Spot any more (local or national) please let me know and i will update
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Which one pays the most?

Aldi by the looks of it.

Asda link doesn't work.

Tesco and Morrisons have the nerve to say £competitive. If you're paying just above minimum then just state it. Getting paid £8.50ph isn't "competitive".
Edited by: "matt3454" 24th Mar
matt345424/03/2020 13:39

Which one pays the most?

Really depends on the role @matt3454 as well as working hours, I'd start with looking at roles you'd find suitable and compare
Great post
Up the prices and pay people £20/hr or a rate so people pay the 20% income tax bracket by £1000/yr tax, which ever is the higher rate with occupational pension scheme at 75% of final salary. That's the post coronavirus new dawn for "we are in it all together".
matt345424/03/2020 13:39

Which one pays the most?Aldi by the looks of it. Asda link doesn't work. …Which one pays the most?Aldi by the looks of it. Asda link doesn't work. Tesco and Morrisons have the nerve to say £competitive. If you're paying just above minimum then just state it. Getting paid £8.50ph isn't "competitive".

Not coronavirus competitive at all for many viral-economic reason for a person.
Most the self employed would rather sit on Facebook moaning about how terrible their life is now rather than actually taking a delivery job. Makes you laugh how they think they're above these kind of jobs.
Well guess what... You better get used to it
Mark24/03/2020 13:41

Really depends on the role @matt3454 as well as working hours, I'd start …Really depends on the role @matt3454 as well as working hours, I'd start with looking at roles you'd find suitable and compare

Which one did you choose? Are you going part or full time?

Keep us posted how you get on and how much hassle it is getting started, "training" etc. I'm sure that'll help a few people on here
Did a driving assessment today for Tesco drived the van perfectly but was told I didn’t check my mirrors enough,I swear The test was more intense and longer than my driving test was so I’d avoid applying for a driving job at Tesco to be honest
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants