Groups
    EXPIRED

supermarket trolley grocery bags

can anyone tell me where to get a full trolley size grocery bag or even half size one. preferably online. thanks folks.

6 Comments

You can now buy the massive Ikea shopping bags (like the yellow ones you use for instore) They are only 40p and are available at the check-outs. I used mine today and it's H-U-G-E x

]Lakeland do trolley bags

or ]Cotswold Co have the same ones on sale, pk 2 £5.95

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/content/products/2/1/5/2155_normal.jpg

Original Poster

mrsj2008;3629648

You can now buy the massive Ikea shopping bags (like the yellow ones you … You can now buy the massive Ikea shopping bags (like the yellow ones you use for instore) They are only 40p and are available at the check-outs. I used mine today and it's H-U-G-E x

gr8 forgot all about them. might buy too much though at ikea before get to tesco!!!

Original Poster

choc1969;3630590

]Lakeland do trolley bagsor ]Cotswold Co have the same ones on sale, pk 2 … ]Lakeland do trolley bagsor ]Cotswold Co have the same ones on sale, pk 2 £5.95

another good online source, super will get them somehow, hate paying for the plastic ones. seasons greetings..thx

Original Poster

got some from ikea today, bliss, pity out of catalogues, cant win everytime. cheers.

eBay but they are half ones though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions