Supermarket Xmas Opening Hours

I got sick of looking at each store, so put them all together.

Asda staff get a good break!

HTH

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://usera.imagecave.com/Adzha/openhoursxmas.jpg

We were in Morrisons for a few odds and sods this morning. Nightmare. People must think we're expecting a nuclear winter or something. The queues were right up the aisles and there was no way whatsoever to get anywhere near the shelves to actually get anything to buy.

Take my advice, stay at home for the next week, or go to Aldi etc as they're nice and quiet :-D

Original Poster

Asda wasn't too bad on Friday

I bet its a nightmare today though. I wanted to go to Tesco to get some bogof monkey tea with free mokey hat, but sod that after seeing the crush in Morrisons. It can wait :lol:

Why do people leave it till the last minute? Always has seemed a bit silly to me.

i went to tesco last night to get bread, omg i was in there nearly and hour and a half......

babyxxxxx;1377117

i went to tesco last night to get bread, omg i was in there nearly and … i went to tesco last night to get bread, omg i was in there nearly and hour and a half......

Go to the one in Irlam, it'll take you 3 hours just to explore the place at any time of year, mental:lol:

Shengis;1376991

We were in Morrisons for a few odds and sods this morning. Nightmare. … We were in Morrisons for a few odds and sods this morning. Nightmare. People must think we're expecting a nuclear winter or something. The queues were right up the aisles and there was no way whatsoever to get anywhere near the shelves to actually get anything to buy.Take my advice, stay at home for the next week, or go to Aldi etc as they're nice and quiet :-D

Seconded, we had to queue up for trolleys...
Then the queues were from the front of the shop to the back of the shop.
10:15 start, 2:45 return.. never again

t0mm;1377373

never again

Till next year:p

You know it's the truth:lol:

my mum told me the one in handforth opens again 2night at 1 min past 12 till 6pm but looking on the website it doesnt say that, urm.........dunno wether its worth going to see, i think someone has told porkies to her lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions