Groups

Supermarkets to battle on prices this weekend - Asda / Tesco / Sainsbury

news.bbc.co.uk/2/h…stm

Although Sainsbury is not really mentioned, they also have special offers on this weekend from 50p.

Asda - bananas / sausages/ grapes / bread / butter and more - 50p
    Tesco - 3000 pricecuts (50%) from Monday onwards, however according to the Radio, basics such as Asda offers have already been slashed this morning.

Please post bargains when they become available

12 Comments

Banned

Have asda started selling the £10 freeview boxes yet?

Sensations crisps at Asda 175g all flavours 4 bags for £3

Not a brand new offer but a damned decent one.

Banned

davelfc;2402604

Sensations crisps at Asda 175g all flavours 4 bags for £3Not a brand new … Sensations crisps at Asda 175g all flavours 4 bags for £3Not a brand new offer but a damned decent one.

Any reason why you've copied my avatar? You may have been here longer, but I've seen you post recently with another avatar. Why?

While I accept I didn't create it, I'm pretty certain not many people have it, and certainly no one on here. It's a shame you couldn't be a bit more original.

davelfc;2402604

Sensations crisps at Asda 175g all flavours 4 bags for £3Not a brand new … Sensations crisps at Asda 175g all flavours 4 bags for £3Not a brand new offer but a damned decent one.

tesco been doing them 74p a packet which is better as you dont have to buy 4 or multiples of 4

Shouln't this really be a tip. Deal when we have details.

Thank you for posting OP

They are only short term reductions do grab the headlines, still cheaper in Aldi,Lidl, Netto

They're both running large ads in papers today

davelfc;2402604

Cheaper at Tesco, half price at 74p so 4 bags = £2.96 :thumbsup:

My local tescos has definately seen a decline in customers, no more … My local tescos has definately seen a decline in customers, no more queueing up at the tills.

maybe faster service

vibeone;2402715

Any reason why you've copied my avatar? You may have been here longer, … Any reason why you've copied my avatar? You may have been here longer, but I've seen you post recently with another avatar. Why?While I accept I didn't create it, I'm pretty certain not many people have it, and certainly no one on here. It's a shame you couldn't be a bit more original.

I've always had this, I don't have an issue with you copying mine after all it's a bit of code on the internet and I have a life.

Not that for one second I am suggesting you have not, I wouldn't do that :thumbsup:

Banned

davelfc;2425699

I've always had this, I don't have an issue with you copying mine after … I've always had this, I don't have an issue with you copying mine after all it's a bit of code on the internet and I have a life. Not that for one second I am suggesting you have not, I wouldn't do that :thumbsup:

Oh man not again, I thought I was the only one with this avatar. :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions