Groups

supernatural blu ray 1-5 - dispatched?

Just got an email from tesco to say they dispatched

Supernatural - Season 1- 5 BLURAY £56.97 Despatched

Anyone else get this? (obviously if they ordered it lol)

18 Comments

Banned

Good deal, fantastic show!

Original Poster

just hope it is the blu ray as it says on dispatch.. not the dvd!

Yep mine has been dispatched too

Original Poster

rwm24

Yep mine has been dispatched too

nice.. will be good if its the blu ray... if not its going back!!!

Banned

I struggle to see how anyone can like this show. Its there with Buffy etc for me...AWFUL

Original Poster

ODB_69

I struggle to see how anyone can like this show. Its there with Buffy etc … I struggle to see how anyone can like this show. Its there with Buffy etc for me...AWFUL

Marmite my friend.. Marmite!

5nowman

Marmite my friend.. Marmite!

It's disgusting

loves the show - loved buffy and LOVE Marmite ...

This is the dvd version, i ordered it from them in august but the description has changed to dvd. i kept the order going just to check, but then i had looked on the site and it said awaiting despatch so i cancelled.

The blu ray version isnt released until 6th december, i can see tesco getting a lot of returns. It is still a good price, but not what most will be happy with

Original Poster

!!!!

damn. Ive still not got my delivery!

I see a return happening

ivegotalobon

This is the dvd version, i ordered it from them in august but the … This is the dvd version, i ordered it from them in august but the description has changed to dvd. i kept the order going just to check, but then i had looked on the site and it said awaiting despatch so i cancelled.The blu ray version isnt released until 6th december, i can see tesco getting a lot of returns. It is still a good price, but not what most will be happy with

Original Poster

crud! mine is the dvd too!

They want me to pay postage!

DVD delivered :-(

Another Tesco mis-sold thread surprised anyone orders anything from them anymore.

Same problem for me, ordered blu-ray and received dvd.

I'll be sending it back tomorrow.
    Edited by: "rwm24" 7th Nov 2010

Original Poster

I'll be sending it back too... they will charge postage though! going to fight for that and get vouchers on top somehow ... lemme know how you get on!

I called customer support today as I didn't have the delivery slip (just return slip) but they said it's fine to return it with the delivery slip.

The lady also said I would have to be refunded as they thought they were getting the blu ray version but it was the DVD version instead and we'd have to buy the blu ray version from the site when it's released.

However she also said that if I called again when I had proof of postage they would refund the postage to return it to them.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info! Glad they will refund everything! Tis a shame though. they should really offer the blu ray at that price :P

rwm24

I called customer support today as I didn't have the delivery slip (just … I called customer support today as I didn't have the delivery slip (just return slip) but they said it's fine to return it with the delivery slip.The lady also said I would have to be refunded as they thought they were getting the blu ray version but it was the DVD version instead and we'd have to buy the blu ray version from the site when it's released.However she also said that if I called again when I had proof of postage they would refund the postage to return it to them.

Original Poster

Quick question though.. have tesco charged you for the dvd yet?

Ive not been charged!

5nowman

Thanks for the info! Glad they will refund everything! Tis a shame … Thanks for the info! Glad they will refund everything! Tis a shame though. they should really offer the blu ray at that price :P

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      3. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324

See more discussions