Supplements vitamins recommendations y??

Posted 5th Dec 2019
3356863.jpg

Hi guys. I've been suffering from psoriasis for many years like 12 and I found out online that those suplements can help a lot. Is there a good website that have those products and are priced good? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Have you tried enstilar spray, it’s relatively new from what I understand, cleared up the neighbours patches and they recommend it to my wife and it really work, prescription only though
Edited by: "eslick" 5th Dec 2019
eslick05/12/2019 21:47

Have you tried enstilar spray, it’s relatively new from what I understand, …Have you tried enstilar spray, it’s relatively new from what I understand, cleared up the neighbours patches and they recommend it to my wife and it really work, prescription only though

I Have it..it does work but it comes again afterwards. I am fed up of steroids, so now I will look to treat it from the inside and diet. Thank you for the tip though
I’ve used healthspan in the past and found them reliable
I like your thought process of treating inside out as well, I'd suggest going back to basics with food and eating fresh fruit and veg, leafy green veg is the best, so kale, Brussels, cabbage, oily fish and lowering your dairy and red meat intake will help, if you can do veggie or vegan 3 times a week then I think you will see a difference - give it a month for a dietary changes and vitamins to work.

For topical assistance have you tried Aloe vera, in the form of the plant? you can snap a piece off and scoop out the middle, this is the best natural treatment (in my opinion) by far.

Good luck and remember it will take at least a month to see the results, persistence is the key to helping your body heal,
Have you tried the Dead Sea range from boots? It’s cleared my mums psoriasis after nothing else worked.
EmmaG1805/12/2019 23:15

I like your thought process of treating inside out as well, I'd suggest …I like your thought process of treating inside out as well, I'd suggest going back to basics with food and eating fresh fruit and veg, leafy green veg is the best, so kale, Brussels, cabbage, oily fish and lowering your dairy and red meat intake will help, if you can do veggie or vegan 3 times a week then I think you will see a difference - give it a month for a dietary changes and vitamins to work.For topical assistance have you tried Aloe vera, in the form of the plant? you can snap a piece off and scoop out the middle, this is the best natural treatment (in my opinion) by far.Good luck and remember it will take at least a month to see the results, persistence is the key to helping your body heal,

Hi. Do you also suffer from psoriasis? Thanks for the tips the diet it's much complicated to change but I'll have to try. My granma in Spain has applied aloe verá to me but only once... I haven't done it daily as I don't have one here in the UK. Do you think those dosages and recommendations of supplements are safe and healthy to use?

Thank you. I'll try to update you
BargainLovingMum06/12/2019 04:00

Have you tried the Dead Sea range from boots? It’s cleared my mums p …Have you tried the Dead Sea range from boots? It’s cleared my mums psoriasis after nothing else worked.

YEs I have tried it in my scalp with the conditioner. it calms it but it doesn't get rid of it...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions