Groups

Surely a scam ?? there cant really be a legal loophole like this can there ?

see link's below, got me thinking if true would explain the driving of the utter pillocks ive seen in london

12 Comments

Dub1;5785685

http://www.fulldrivinglicence.com/index.htmlhttp://www.eudriverlicence.com/index.html

£399:w00t:

boothy;5785730

£399:w00t:

mini cabs 1 day takings

holly100;5785738

mini cabs 1 day takings

ahhh,now I get it

Tempting. Be a cheap way of getting 3,5T+ entitlement to drive a camper van:lol:

car-accident-claim.com/car…htm

Not a scam it seems.

This is a scam!!! just do a search for eudriverlicence and you will find some bad stories about them.

While this may be possible I can't see it working very well - as of April 2009, foreign driivng license holders can take part in the fixed penalty notice system. Basically if you are caught for a motoring offence a ghost license is created in your name and they add the points to that instead. Reach 12 points and you're banned I believe regardless of what type of actual license you're holding.

If you want a better answer I'd recommend asking your question at forums.pepipoo.com as they have considerable expertise in this area.

John

Thing is if you were tempted by the offer and never received it, How would you report them or claim the money back?

You couldn't really go to the police and say "Tried to buy a dodgy license and they ripped me off".

Certainly wouldn't trust crooks who found a possible loophole in this case.

Original Poster

make's you wonder do if this is genuine how many so called '' drivers '' are using this loophole

Dub1;5786750

make's you wonder do if this is genuine how many so called '' drivers '' … make's you wonder do if this is genuine how many so called '' drivers '' are using this loophole

I doubt it's many as I don't think this is a loophole.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?26118
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891717
      3. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      4. Boom2511

See more discussions