EXPIRED

Surely women arent really this shallow??

Just watching this paddy mcguinness dating show on tv with mrs barky-the first guy on just said "nowadays,everyone knows when you go to a club,the first thing a girl asks you is,what car do you drive? whats your job? and how much money do you earn?"

surely not? Im a bit old for clubbing these days and mrs barky wouldnt be too keen on me chatting up women methinks but tell me this isnt the "norm" when chatting up girls in clubs these days!

16 Comments

never ever asked a bloke those questions when in a club

he was a twit anyway

normally just chat get a drink then walk off :lol:

Sounds like the sort of dive BG would go to, his sort of show!

Banned

Yes, but the sort of women that go on these type of chavvy game shows are pretty much all going to be vacuous, cheap sl*gs anyway

ilovepink;7486666

never ever asked a bloke those questions when in a clubhe was a twit … never ever asked a bloke those questions when in a clubhe was a twit anyway

shorthouse

No women dont ask this....maybe only goddiggers

Banned

My friend would only look for footballers, actors etc... on our nights out about 15 years ago.

I didn't care as long as they had a big ... :-D

DanJackson;7486672

Yes, but the sort of women that go on these type of chavvy game shows are … Yes, but the sort of women that go on these type of chavvy game shows are pretty much all going to be vacuous, cheap sl*gs anyway

which is prob why they are single and that desperate to go on tv to get a date:lol:

Original Poster

DanJackson;7486672

Yes, but the sort of women that go on these type of chavvy game shows are … Yes, but the sort of women that go on these type of chavvy game shows are pretty much all going to be vacuous, cheap sl*gs anyway

I lold

Supermod

Dogs dinners.

Original Poster

DLM;7486691

My friend would only look for footballers, actors etc... on our nights … My friend would only look for footballers, actors etc... on our nights out about 15 years ago.I didn't care as long as they had a big ... :-D

did you ask them beforehand? that would be a conversation worth hearing

Banned

thats nothing....

9 times out of 10 i get asked how big i am below and they ladies only interested in "no strings" fun

not complaining but guess thats how society is today

Banned

barky;7486715

did you ask them beforehand? that would be a conversation worth hearing

No, I worked it out during the er*****n section ;-)

ROKO;7486728

thats nothing....9 times out of 10 i get asked how big i am below and … thats nothing....9 times out of 10 i get asked how big i am below and they ladies only interested in "no strings" funnot complaining but guess thats how society is today

Wow how things have changed!! I think im more 'traditional' or was ive got my OH now so no need to chat anyone up thankfully lol

I have founf men who want to impress you tell you all these things anyway ... tbh it turns me off them x

the red head wants to date the rich old guy = GOLD DIGGER

her dress was horrific

barky;7486715

Surely women arent really this shallow??

Does it really matter?

As long as they come across with the goods then who cares?

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports914
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??88
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764033
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213603

See more discussions