Groups

Surface Pro 3 replacement screen?

Does anyone know where I can get my Surface Pro 3 screen repaired? It has been dropped and the screen has cracked, Microsoft do a replacement service for £333 and a few other places say they can repair for about £280 but I'm loathed to pay that much! £700 machine being used as a doorstop at the moment......

3 Comments

I wouldn't give it to after market repairers, especially if it's only a fifth pound difference.

The surface pros are notoriously difficult to repair and Microsoft may refuse to repair botch jobs.

there some guys on ebay a friend of mine broke his note 4 screen local shops wanted 150 they did it for 2 around 30 quid plus postage for sending it out the repair seems ok the only thing is glue came out the back for about a week like oil but after googling it seems this is supposed to happen they will probably do a deal for u

Banned

muddassarsardar

there some guys on ebay a friend of mine broke his note 4 screen local … there some guys on ebay a friend of mine broke his note 4 screen local shops wanted 150 they did it for 2 around 30 quid plus postage for sending it out the repair seems ok the only thing is glue came out the back for about a week like oil but after googling it seems this is supposed to happen they will probably do a deal for u

Sounds like a hatchet job.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28115
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway44
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…11
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today55

See more discussions