Surgical towels/huck towels?

Posted 17th Jun 2020Edited by:"Inquisitor"
Hello,

A simple one perhaps. Where does one find surgical towels or huck towels similar to the ones they use to soak up blood etc in surgery?
In the US, you can obtain them recycled or 2nd hand. Can't seem to find the same system in here...

Alternate uses are window cleaning towels or detailing towels but going down that route doesn't give much either...

Any help/key word search welcomed! Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Is this what your referring to?

6 x Blue Paper Rolls - 2 Ply Embossed Centre Feed - Hand Towel Tissue Rolls amazon.co.uk/dp/…QX8
its called terta nappy
but yeah its difficult to find
try disposable baby changing mats.
I'm more concerned that you want a product that's used to soak up a lot of blood.
recycled/2nd hand blood towels, sounds gross and messy
Dyslexic_Dog17/06/2020 12:24

I'm more concerned that you want a product that's used to soak up a lot of …I'm more concerned that you want a product that's used to soak up a lot of blood.

Mendoza17/06/2020 12:25

recycled/2nd hand blood towels, sounds gross and messy

Maybe they saw this freebie

Free Operating Theatres Live TV subscription
hotukdeals.com/dea…925

and want to do some DIY surgery as the waiting list are long at moment.
myusernamehasgone23417/06/2020 12:37

Maybe they saw this freebie Free Operating Theatres Live TV …Maybe they saw this freebie Free Operating Theatres Live TV subscriptionhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-operating-theatres-live-tv-subscription-no-payment-details-required-3481925and want to do some DIY surgery as the waiting list are long at moment.

Please don’t attempt surgery at home.
myusernamehasgone23417/06/2020 12:38

Please don’t attempt surgery at home.

No don't, please go out in the garden it's a hell of a job getting large amounts of blood out of a carpet!!!
Dyslexic_Dog17/06/2020 13:37

No don't, please go out in the garden it's a hell of a job getting large …No don't, please go out in the garden it's a hell of a job getting large amounts of blood out of a carpet!!!

Dyslexic_Dog17/06/2020 13:37

No don't, please go out in the garden it's a hell of a job getting large …No don't, please go out in the garden it's a hell of a job getting large amounts of blood out of a carpet!!!

It's ok, there's a deal on carpet cleaners

Thanks for the options! I think he surgical ones are lint free.

The reason I was looking for them because it was recommended instead of using Terry towels to wipe up dirt and/or stains in the workshop..! Since it's also kind of recycling etc, perfect really! Was also getting tired of using rolls of blue tissue.
Edited by: "Inquisitor" 17th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text