Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading allowed)

Found 21st Aug 2017Edited by:"Eden0032"
Surprise!

Welcome to the HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017.

If you are a winner, please send me a PM so I can add you to the winners list in comment #1. I will try to keep it up to date as much as I can, however I am volunteering at Reading Festival this week so there might be a short delay in updating the winner's list.

FAQ/Information thread: hotukdeals.com/tag…649

Please do NOT create new posts. Keep all trading, discussion and Flamedeer GIF's in here!

View your collection here: hotukdeals.com/fla…ame

****NOTICE... GOLD FLAMEDEER CANNOT BE TRADED. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST TO TRADE WITH GOLD FLAMEDEER****

**************************************************************************************************

The hunt is now over. Thanks to everyone for playing, you can find the complete winner's list in comment #1.

**************************************************************************************************

How to play:

Collect flamedeer by navigating across the HUKD website. Flamedeer can appear at any time, on any page. You can also find Flamedeer via the official HotUKDeals mobile apps.

The HUKD team may also post clues on Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Telegram.

Collect "3-of-a-kind" and you'll win the corresponding prize.

Don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a bounty of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on:

Prizes:

3x Nintendo 2DS XL
3x Fujifilm Finepix Waterproof
3x £50 Netflix Giftcard
3x £30 Amazon Giftcard

Rules:

NO MULTI ACCOUNTS - your account will be banned, alongside your collection of Flamedeer. If you have forgotten your username/password, use the main contact form to let admin know and the team can provide further assistance to regain access your existing HUKD account.

hotukdeals.com/con…act

Only one player per household allowed. Please don't sign up multiple accounts to play; anyone caught cheating or flamebaiting will lose their collection.

TRADING

To trade:
1) Go to your Flamedeer collection - hotukdeals.com/fla…ame
2) Scroll down slightly and ensure you have selected "trading enabled"
3) Click "Check Collection"
4) Go across to "trade"
5) TRADE

- Please do not enquire about trading the gold flamedeer, as attractive as they are, they CANNOT be traded.

Terms and conditions:

1. Please don't sign up multiple accounts to play, anyone caught cheating or flamebaiting will lose their collection. Use of scripts will not increase your chance of winning, there's no way to trick the system but good luck trying.. you'll be disqualified for it. Only one player per household allowed.
2. Prize winners will be contacted within 7 days of the close of contest via private message/registered email address and prizes will be sent out within 60 days of your response.
3. The competition opens on 17:00 GMT, August 21, 2017 and closes on 16:59 GMT, August 28, 2017.
4. You must be a HUKD member in order to collect Flamedeer and win a prize. HUKD registration is free and no purchase is necessary.
5. The prizes are: 3 x New Nintendo 2DS XL, 3 x Fujifilm Finepix Waterproof, 3 x £50 Netflix Giftcards, 3 x £30 Amazon Giftcards. Prizes may be substituted for a prize of equal value; no cash substitution is possible.
6. Winners will be announced on hotukdeals.com after the close of competition.
7. Participants must be UK residents.
8. Prizes may not be exactly as pictured.
9. Rules subject to change without notice.
Community Updates
TO GO TO LAST COMMENT ON ANDROID APP:

- Scroll down the TOP COMMENTS to the 4th comment (the OPs 'Winners List' post)
- Underneath that it says '### COMMENTS' on the left
- Press the red underlined down arrow to the right of the screen
- A pop up appears which says 'Jump to comments'
- Press the red 'GO' which takes you to the latest comment.
HotUKDeals.com DealsMisc
Top comments
HUKD are getting soo desperate to increase the traffic on the new site that they bring out flamedeers in August...

That's got to be an all time low. How about just holds your hands up and accept you made a balls up, then switch the site back to the old layout. You make enough money to take the hit.
Winners list:

Nintendo 2DS XL
1. Vickiwheel
2. LuckyDave458
3. KarenLloyd618

Fujifilm Finepix Waterproof
1. Sancho
2. only4ali
3. QSECOFR

£50 Netflix Gift card
1. veedubjai
2. wharte
3. melted

£30 Amazon Gift card
1. billythefish
2. siirbaz
3. anthonyemery

Congrats to all of the winners! Please expect a PM from a mod over the next few weeks.
Edited by: "Eden0032" 28th Aug 2017
31785375-QeUIv.jpg
I never win anything.
Can't believe I've actually managed to win something!

31818855-77aQZ.jpg
8583 Comments
Winners list:

Nintendo 2DS XL
1. Vickiwheel
2. LuckyDave458
3. KarenLloyd618

Fujifilm Finepix Waterproof
1. Sancho
2. only4ali
3. QSECOFR

£50 Netflix Gift card
1. veedubjai
2. wharte
3. melted

£30 Amazon Gift card
1. billythefish
2. siirbaz
3. anthonyemery

Congrats to all of the winners! Please expect a PM from a mod over the next few weeks.
Edited by: "Eden0032" 28th Aug 2017
Wow, this came out of nowhere!
Nice one Eden. Good luck everyone.
Good to see you again, Eden0032
shabbird58 s ago

Nice one Eden. Good luck everyone.

Thanks, good luck to yourself and all players!
dynbrn1 m ago

Good to see you again, Eden0032

Thanks, good to be back with the Flamedeer mayhem!
Oh yes, 13 minutes in and I have my first deer of the summer season it may only be a white but it's made me happy
yes just caught my first one to.
deleted1431257
RadiantDuck13 m ago

Wow, this came out of nowhere!

Just like an RKO Outta Nowhere by Randy Orton leading to a win against Rusev in 7 seconds
and so it begins
31744157-ro0AX.jpg
31744159-wkDRv.jpg
deleted1431257
Any location tipoffs so far? I believe the first one was like a courtesy one.
Yay! first one caught....silver Surfer! totally out of the blue :-)
hass1234 m ago

Any location tipoffs so far? I believe the first one was like a courtesy …Any location tipoffs so far? I believe the first one was like a courtesy one.

Don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a bounty of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on:

Great fun... Got one already
hass1235 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/upto-70-off-sale-extra-10-off-with-code-boohoo-del-399-or-buy-premier-delivery-for-999-then-receive-free-unlimited-next-day-delivery-on-all-orders-2760675?campaignId=1

Thank you my first one! A white Hawaiian
Anyone want to trade lol?
HUKD are getting soo desperate to increase the traffic on the new site that they bring out flamedeers in August...

That's got to be an all time low. How about just holds your hands up and accept you made a balls up, then switch the site back to the old layout. You make enough money to take the hit.
You could have at least done something new like football team shirts for the new season, or beach balls or anything other than flamedeers....
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 21st Aug 2017
deleted1431257
Silver Surfer flamedeer HERE!!!
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 21st Aug 2017
White diver here. Wonder which one will be the white candlestick of this game?
each time I see the lifeguard one I start humming the theme tune from Baywatch
31744789-IT2Vr.jpg
AAAH. One just popped up after I clicked a link so I missed it!
It will be back shortly. Missed ones usually keep coming until they're caught.
I love thia! Got 4 already just love the fun of this. I don't expect a win
Oh deer! - got 2 White Surfers - offering one for a silver surfer, or any other deer!
I just need a Gold now - fingers crossed
Love it! Cool summer flamedeer who would have guessed.
Good luck everyone
deleted1431257
Nothing from Whatsapp so far, been a while since something came up on Twitter and Facebook.
Iam so excited! I would play this all year even without prizes! X
Great. There's goes my life for a few hours! ;-)
Why am I seeing flame deer in august?

Oh i get it, the number of users visiting and posting deals has tanked since the new skin was introduced, yes flaming deer always brings the noobs out to win everything, spam tne deals pages with deer pun deals and then vanish into the void again until next time.
pixelFlow25 m ago

Oh deer! - got 2 White Surfers - offering one for a silver surfer, or any …Oh deer! - got 2 White Surfers - offering one for a silver surfer, or any other deer!

Still available? I have a bronze
deleted1431257
Error4402 m ago

Why am I seeing flame deer in august? Oh i get it, the number of users …Why am I seeing flame deer in august? Oh i get it, the number of users visiting and posting deals has tanked since the new skin was introduced, yes flaming deer always brings the noobs out to win everything, spam tne deals pages with deer pun deals and then vanish into the void again until next time.

Haters gonna hate
So says the Sony fanbot
Sooooo wtf is flamedeer hunt?
deleted1431257
RunningSquid24 m ago

Sooooo wtf is flamedeer hunt?

Flamedeer pop up from the bottom of the screen, and you have to click the "catch me" button to claim a random flamedeer for your account. White are common, Silver are sort of rare and Gold is the rarest. You need all three on one category to claim a prize, but Gold is the most important in getting the prize.

I like it when Flamedeer appear as people become friendly and helpful in the quest to win prizes. Not every member is helpful and starts hating on players in petty jealousy (like Error440 above), and some people try to be sneaky with trading for Flamedeer you want to keep. There are also those who try to hack the game in the vain hope of deciphering the script and those who try to make multiple accounts.
To conclude, Flamedeer time is always fun and brightens up the website
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants